FS: SHURE V15 Type III

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Up for sale is a used Shure V15 Type III Moving Magnet Cartridge. It will be shipped with a separate Audio-Technica Compatible Headshell including mounting hardware.
DSCF1648.JPG

It comes with a like new replacement stylus which was only used to play a few LPs. This needle was sold by the German Dual turntable manufacturer when Shure discontinued its production.
I own that item and have been the only owner. I haven't used it recently, but it had been securely sitting on a dust free shelf. You can be assured of its flawless performance. It's a gem of a cartridge.
Item will be securely packaged to prevent distortion of the stylus alignment.
I'm only asking US$150 or CA$200 Sold as is. FREE SHIPPING IN NORTH AMERICA
I only accept PayPal or Interac bank transfer payments. Returns not accepted.

Attachments

Last edited:
carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Are you upgrading or just cleaning out stuff your not using ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
What particular stylus is it? Was it a stock one furnished by Dual or one of the after market versions like JICO? Am tempted, I remember that was a very nice one way back when I had one on my Dual....

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
What particular stylus is it? Was it a stock one furnished by Dual or one of the after market versions like JICO? Am tempted, I remember that was a very nice one way back when I had one on my Dual....
As stated in my listing, it is a compatible stylus which Dual were selling when Shure discontinued production. That's all I know, but It works flawlessly.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Are you upgrading or just cleaning out stuff your not using ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm just selling gear I haven't used for several years because I have too much stuff lying around in my apartment. I need the space.

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Up for sale is a used Shure V15 Type III Moving Magnet Cartridge. It will be shipped with a separate Audio-Technica Compatible Headshell including mounting hardware.
View attachment 32021
It comes with a like new replacement stylus which was only used to play a few LPs. This needle was sold by the German Dual turntable manufacturer when Shure discontinued its production.
I own that item and have been the only owner. I haven't used it recently, but it had been securely sitting on a dust free shelf. You can be assured of its flawless performance. It's a gem of a cartridge.
Item will be securely packaged to prevent distortion of the stylus alignment.
I'm only asking US$150 or CA$200 Sold as is. FREE SHIPPING IN NORTH AMERICA
I only accept PayPal or Interac bank transfer payments. Returns not accepted.
My price is now reduced to US$150 or CA$200 with free shipping.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis