FS: Pro-Ject Debut Carbon USB DC Like New (Approx. 10 hrs used)

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Gloss Black Pro-Ject Debut Carbon USB DC for sale. In practically brand new condition, approximately 10 hrs of use and it now sits in storage. All original accessories are included I can provide original receipt for the item. Purchased from onecall.com on July 28th 2015.

PM with questions or for more information.

Paid: $549
Asking: $500 OBO
Shipping: Optional, I still have the original box, but would prefer local pickup from 21014.

8,6” carbon tonearm

• Increased platter size with more weight

• Precision belt drive with synchronous motor

• New DC power supply with ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability

• New TPE motor suspension

• Integrated Phone-MM preamplifier

• Connections: line-level RCA to amp & USB to PC/Mac (simultaneously)

• 7 high-gloss colours

• Dust cover included

The best-buy turntable classic with carbon tonearm, computer connection and DC power supply!

The first Debut turntable, introduced in the late 1990s, was a revolution for the hi-fi industry. For the first time after the arrival of Compact Disc and the assumed demise of vinyl records, an analogue product re-emerged in the “mass market” – something all music lovers could afford.

The new Debut Carbon Phono USB (DC) was designed to set new standards in this category for the coming decade – perfectly timed as analogue today is again a respected source, while the demand for good turntables is growing again!

The most obvious improvement is the inclusion of a CARBON TUBE for the tonearm, which increases stiffness and decreases unwanted resonance.

This material normally is extensively used in high-end tonearms, but – because of cost reasons – was never used in products at lower price levels. Together with other improvements like an increase in platter size and weight to realize even smoother rotation, the overall sound quality is greatly improved. The approved belt drive offers low noise AC motor with effective motor decoupling (utilising TPE damping) and ultra precision DC-driven AC frequency generator (like Speed Box) for ultimate speed stability without unwanted vibration.

Because Debut Carbon Phono USB (DC) comes with pre-mounted cartridge and built-in phono preamplifier with USB output, connection to both line-level input of your hifi system and recording of vinyl to PC/Mac easily can be done simultaneously!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I don't need one, but an obvious question is "Is the warranty transferable?"

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I don't need one, but an obvious question is "Is the warranty transferable?"
The warranty is non-transferrable, but I'd be happy to be the go between for any warranty claims under the 2 year warranty. Especially for an AH member.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Price Drop

$375 cash and carry. Plus shipping and fees if you need it shipped

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Man, what a bargain!!

If I hadn't recently bought a ProJect RPM-1, and if I had room for a "standard size" TT I'd be all over that. I'll say the quality of their units is well beyond the price they ask, and a deal like that makes it even better.

Bump for a terrific value for some lucky shopper!

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Man, what a bargain!!

If I hadn't recently bought a ProJect RPM-1, and if I had room for a "standard size" TT I'd be all over that. I'll say the quality of their units is well beyond the price they ask, and a deal like that makes it even better.

Bump for a terrific value for some lucky shopper!
Thanks. It's just been sitting taking up space since my other TT arrived. Still only has about 10Hrs on it.

NO PHONO SECTION REQUIRED FOR THIS TT. Thought I'd throw that out there.

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Thanks. It's just been sitting taking up space since my other TT arrived. Still only has about 10Hrs on it.

NO PHONO SECTION REQUIRED FOR THIS TT. Thought I'd throw that out there.
What TT did you get to replace this one?

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
That should speak volumes to a potential buyer of the Debut Carbon you are selling. Liked the Project products so much that you upgraded within their own product line!

GLWS

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
People probably want turntables that are more broken in. Drive that thing up to RI and I'll put some miles on it for you. I mean you could drive it up. Don't you get like 6 months off in the summer? I want this TT but my drug habit freakin' costs!

I'm going to be back to work pretty much asap. This conversation will go differently when that happens but by then you may have pulled a Phil and have two TT's for sale and another on the way.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis