FS: Paradigm On-Wall Monitor 5 5.1 Speaker System

strube

strube

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hey all!

For sale is my Paradigm On-Wall Monitor 5 5.1 channel speaker system, consisting of the following:

1 Pair Gloss Black Paradigm OW-Monitor 5 v.3 Fronts $300 (MSRP $579)
1 Gloss Black Paradigm OW-CC370 v.3 Center Channel $200 (MSRP $379)
1 Pair Black Paradigm ADP-370 v.3 Dipole Surrounds $375 (MSRP $729)
1 Black Paradigm PS1200 v.4 12" Ported Subwoofer $325 (original MSRP $599)

All mounting hardware is included, and I will also include, if desired, a wall bracket I built for the center channel that will provide approximately 15 degrees of tilt (either up or down depending on your needs) for the center channel.

Asking $1200 OBO for the set. I don't know if I want to break up the speakers but I am probably open to selling the sub separate. As for shipping, I am willing to ship at the cost of the buyer. I will also be willing to drive up to 150 miles from 93555 to meet someone for pickup with at least a 10% deposit via Paypal. I have all original boxes, but the sub box is probably too worn out so I will have to re-box/double box it for shipping.

I bought these speakers in 2004 and they served me well for 6 years, I had the space for larger speakers. They have been meticulously cared for. They are great for someone looking for something in-between a lifestyle type speaker and a full sized floor-standing/bookshelf setup. They are also great if you have kids as you don't have to worry about damage or hurt kids because you can mount them safely up on the wall and out of reach.

All speakers are in near-mint condition. There is a small scratch (maybe 1/2" long) on top of the center channel that you will see in the pictures.

The above is just a selection of pictures. Click here for all 61 pictures.

Also attached are the PDFs of the official Paradigm spec sheets.

Feel free to ask any questions, and please PM me if you are interested. Also, check back soon for my Sony VPL-HS60 720p projector listing. Thank you for your interest and have a great day!

Attachments

Last edited:
Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
My thought process as I scrolled through the pictures: "Sub...bookshelves...without grills, nice...hangers on back, good...center channel...holy eff, I'm trippin' balls!:eek:...center without grill..." :D

I almost fear the misquote on this one...

Last edited by a moderator:
strube

strube

Well I was trying to show the small scratch on top of the CC but I guess freaking you out was an extra bonus. :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Well I was trying to show the small scratch on top of the CC but I guess freaking you out was an extra bonus. :D
Ohhhh!!! Now I get it. :) I had no idea what that was. I figured that one of us had started drinking too soon. Well, if there is such a thing.

That is one shiny top surface. I bet those look great in person.

strube

strube

Lowering my asking prices:

Fronts $275 (MSRP $579)
Center $175 (MSRP $379)
Surrounds $300 (MSRP $729)

$750 + shipping for the 5.0 channel system

1 Black Paradigm PS1200 v.4 12" Ported Subwoofer $300 (original MSRP $599)

$995 + shipping for everything

Thanks!

Strube

Last edited:
strube

strube

Lowering my asking prices:

Fronts $275 (MSRP $579)
Center $175 (MSRP $379)
Surrounds $300 (MSRP $729)

$750 + shipping for the 5.0 channel system

1 Black Paradigm PS1200 v.4 12" Ported Subwoofer $300 (original MSRP $599)

$995 + shipping for everything

Thanks!

Strube
I suppose this is a shameless bump, but these are still available. I think I will probably be giving Audiogon a try in the near future. :)

C

cwagz

Audiophyte
paradigm speakers

i am very interested in your paradigm speakers, will you please call or text me at 801-865-7394 thanks

chase

strube

strube

Hello Chase.

Thanks for your interest! It's crazy - I haven't been on here in a while and it looks like I just came back in time! Since I didn't see your message until pretty late, I will give you a call tomorrow afternoon, or if you prefer to discuss through private messaging, feel free to post a few filler posts on this thread to get through the minimum post count you need to send a PM. I would post my email but I am afraid of spam. :D

Last edited:
strube

strube

Ok - I decided to keep the front 3 OW speakers for the new bedroom system. Sub and rear surrounds are still for sale. Thanks!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis