FS: Outlaw Audio 975 Pre-Processor

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Fully functional, with two remotes. Some minor scratches on top of the faceplate, from me being clumsy with the BD player I had stacked on top of it. Factory photos available on the Outlaw Audio web site:

https://www.outlawaudio.com/products/975.html

Price: $200. Buyer pays shipping. Original factory double box.

Send me a PM if you're interested.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Bump. I need someone to buy this so I can stop thinking about it.

It's still for sale, right? :rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It's still for sale. Will a price drop to $125 plus shipping convince you to take this off my hands?
It's a cool piece of gear and a very generous price.

There, now you know my weakness ... send it. :)

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I saw this earlier and tried to come up with a reason to need it... lol.

That's a great deal, Irv.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Good. Another box full of audio stuff gone. Kurt relieved me of the JBL speakers I had sitting around for even longer. Now my wife wants to know when I'm going to get rid of the Marantz 2110 tuner I've got stashed in a closet. FM is so yesteryear, but I can't get myself to part with it.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Good. Another box full of audio stuff gone. Kurt relieved me of the JBL speakers I had sitting around for even longer. Now my wife wants to know when I'm going to get rid of the Marantz 2110 tuner I've got stashed in a closet. FM is so yesteryear, but I can't get myself to part with it.
How many times do I have to tell you that you don't talk about classic vintage gear like this without including a pic!
Jeesh!!!

Honestly, if you are going to keep it, you should have it sitting out where you can see it on a regular basis and trigger memories/emotions, not hidden in a closet!

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
How many times do I have to tell you that you don't talk about classic vintage gear like this without including a pic!
Jeesh!!!

Honestly, if you are going to keep it, you should have it sitting out where you can see it on a regular basis and trigger memories/emotions, not hidden in a closet!
The first thing I did is Google an image of that bad boy. :rolleyes:

... and there is a station on the lower end of the dial that you just never know what they're gonna play.

I haven't the vaguest idea of what to do with the 975. A third system? This could lead to more speakers ... this can't do anything but lead to more speakers. It's nice to have stuff like this to mull over.

Out-Of-Phase

Out-Of-Phase

Audioholic General
Now my wife wants to know when I'm going to get rid of the Marantz 2110 tuner I've got stashed in a closet. FM is so yesteryear, but I can't get myself to part with it.
Keep it. Use it. It's a beautiful classic.

Immerse yourself in OTA public radio stations, I do, it's an incredible treasure trove.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis