FS: NHT 2.5i pair and NHT Audio Center 1, McHenry Illinois.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
These are in great condition I use them everyday and they sound amazing. They are in very good condition and I still have the factory boxes. I'm asking $600 for all three speakers and want to sell together. I will not ship so local pickup only near McHenry IL.

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I've never had an opportunity to listen to any NHT speakers but have read some positive things. Those look to be well built.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
I've never had an opportunity to listen to any NHT speakers but have read some positive things. Those look to be well built.
These have been great speakers. I've had them for almost 10 years, and a wide variety of amps and receivers and they always rise to the occasion. The only reason I'm selling is that I'm moving my system to the basement and these are just to much speaker for the room. I would rather sell them than box them and stick them in a corner.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
GLWS Chris, I know the speakers well, I'm using them in my HT set up in the family room. They should make the next owner very happy !

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
To make this deal sweeter, at this price I will throw in the aperion surrounds I have in another post.

chris357

chris357

Senior Audioholic
Its bitter sweet, I've had these so long and they have risen to every challenge.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis