FS: Kef Q100 Bookshelf Speakers

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Info:
I've got a set of used Kef Q100 bookshelf speakers that I no longer have a use for. You can find info on them here:
KEF Q100 Bookshelf Loudspeakers. Free Shipping on the Q300 Bookshelf Loudspeakers.
These are black in color.
These are the best bookshelf speakers I've ever heard. I bought these a couple years back and set them up in my garage and was blown away at the soundstage and tonality. Until then, I had never heard that kind of soundstage; so open and wide and deep. No hard boundaries... just a big ol' stage. This was my first introduction in to concentric drivers and I was hooked ever since. I used these for a while as my reference rig, then moved them to rear surrounds. Now that I'm going a different direction for my HT, these don't really fit in.

Condition:
The condition of them is about 7/10. They are mechanically fine, but there's aesthetic flaws (namely, the grill cloth on one of the grills is torn at the edge and one of the pegs to mount the grill is broken). These are fairly trivial things, but they are cosmetic flaws that are worth pointing out for those who may want to show them off.
I have the original box/packaging.

Price:
Retail is $550/pair. I'd like to get $325 shipped for them.

Photos:
I snapped a couple cell-phone pictures before I left the house this morning. If you want better photos let me know.

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
It looks like the peg is stuck in the mount on the left speaker, is that removable? Are there any marks or scratches in the finish? Are there any stand mounting holes in the bottom of the speakers?

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
That peg is one of the things I mentioned. I haven't tried to remove it. I'm sure it can be though.

No scrapes or anything like that. Cosmetic issues are on the grill.

The mounting bracket is actually on the back. I used a bracket that clamps the speaker in place so I didn't drill any extra holes in them.

Kruppy

Kruppy

Audioholic
Can you post or send some pictures of the sides, bottom and back?
It looks like the peg is stuck in the mount on the left speaker, is that removable? Are there any marks or scratches in the finish? Are there any stand mounting holes in the bottom of the speakers?

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis