FS: JL Audio E112 Black Ash Subwoofers (2). "Local" pick-up only.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
I'm admittedly posting this prematurely but if someone is interested, I figure it's better to post this before Christmas than after. ;)

I'm planning a major HT room shakeup early next year, and the move will be toward an infinite baffle setup for the low end. I would therefore no longer have a real use for the JL's and I'd need cash to go the new route. From a small-footprint/large output perspective, these can't be beat, IMHO. Josh did a great review on them here:
http://www.audioholics.com/subwoofer-reviews/e-sub-e110-e112

Condition:
The condition of these are perfect. 9/10, easily. I have the original packaging, which is double boxing.

Asking Price:
The MSRP is $1900/each.
My asking price is $1100 OBO, local pick up*. Each.
*I'm in the Decatur, AL area (zip code 35603). I was going to ask $1200 each but I'll knock off $100 for gas because it saves me the trouble of figuring the timing out. For reference, I'm about 2 hours south of Nashville. 1 hour North of Birmingham. And about 3 hours NW of Atlanta.

If you buy the pair, I'll do $1900 picked up. That's buy one, get one free pricing!!!

Because the box is so large, I literally cannot fit these in my Honda Civic, so you'd have to come to my house to pick these up.

I take Paypal only, simply because it's safer. You pay, I hold them, we meet up, you go home with some awesome subs.

You can contact me here via PM, but I prefer email at hardisj (at) gmail (dot) com.

Photos:
Since I'm posting this on a whim, I don't have any photos other than previous pictures of my HT setup, which can be viewed here:
http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/threads/erinhs-theater-finally-its-come-to-fruition.90689/

I can provide pictures later, but it's probably best for you to email me and I can provide you with more recent and better photos.

E

elducrou

Audiophyte
I'm very interested but I live in south florida. Let me know if you consider shipping. Eric D.

ImcLoud

ImcLoud

Audioholic Ninja
Just throwing this out there, there are companies that will do door to door for large packages, he boxes them up, they pick them up at his door and deliver them to yours, not as hard as you would think.. I just shipped a compressor to my father in law, Fedex picked it up at my door and its on the way to my father in law, I figured it out, its way cheaper than driving it down to him, lol...

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
The shipping itself isn't the bad part. It's the uncertainly of what could happen in transit when you ship large heavy items or just expensive items. :eek:

If shipping, might go with something like Saia LTL freight. They could pick up the 2 boxes from your house and still be cheaper than UPS and FedEx.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Yea, it's not just the hassle of shipping but the issue of something happening in transit. Granted, these are double boxed VERY well. But it's just easier on me to sell these locally. I'm willing to meet someone if it really came down to it; I could borrow a vehicle to get this done. If that were the case, then my limits would be south of Nashville or Birmingham. But I just don't have the time to make the drive further than that.

I took a few pictures tonight while getting some other stuff ready to sell. These aren't great, but the lighting in the HT isn't really conducive to photos.

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
I may have one of these sold.

In that case, I'm willing to ship the other one. The package is 23x23x23 and 89lbs. My zip code is 35603. You can try to estimate shipping yourself via UPS. Or, heck, if you have a UPS account I'm open to letting you pay for shipping yourself at your discounted rate and me just taking my asking price + Paypal fees.

If you're interested in this, shoot me an EMAIL.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis