FS: HTPC case with 7" LCD and blu-ray drive

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
The HTPC is being disassembled due to low WAF factor.

I am selling the following parts:

MONEUAL LAB MonCaso 902 Series Aluminum HTPC Case I paid $600 and would like $475 OBO. It has been used for about 1 1/2 months. Looks just like new. Unfortunately the 4 year old liked the box and it is gone. I will box up well for shipping and I have all accessories like the remote, touch pen, software and I will include the wireless keyboard I bought to go with it.

Pioneer BDC-2202 Blu-ray player and DVD/CD recorder. SATA config and comes with Ulead Video Studio 11 SE, WinDVD 8 LE, and ULead Burn Now SE. I paid $299 and would like $250 obo.

I would consider selling both for $675. If I get full asking I will include shipping.

Thanks and I have 100% feed back at ebay and can give my username to anyone interested. Pics of the parts are posted here in my thread of the build. http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34819&page=2

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I'm VERY interested. I just sent you a PM. So basically what features does it have? Did you get the fan noise down? Does it do upcompressed audio, (Dolby True HD, DTS MA)?

Can it record TV directly from my cable box?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Darien,

I sent you a PM but I will post here for others to see.

This is just the case and the blu-ray drive that I am selling now. I am keeping the other parts for my business machine.

I did get the fan noise down to where it was very acceptable and only a little louder than the fan on my HD DVD player.

No, at this time there are no hardware/software devices capable of outputting the high res audio. Lord knows I have tried.

Craig

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Hey Craig,

So if I wanted it to be a functioning HTPC again, what would I need?

Can I hook it up to my cable box to use it as a DVR?

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Darien,

I PM's you back but to give a quick explanation you would need a mother board, hard drive, video card, video capture card, OS, processor etc. I am just selling off some parts to recoup my investment.
I would sell the whole machine as is for $1500 and have more than 2 grand invested.

Cheers,
Craig

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
I have lowered my asking for the Case. to $425 and have a few more pics. Remember at $425 that will also include a wireless keyboard with joystick from BTC ($50 value):

front

side top off

accessories

For the blu-ray I would still like $250 including PowerDVD ultra ($99 value)

blu-ray drive

I have these posted on ebay as well so if you want those links PM me.

Thanks.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis