FS: Fluance Cadence Bic Acoustech

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
FS: Fluance JBL Cadence Bic Acoustech Fisher Studio

LOWERED PRICE ON H100 SUBWOOFER
Need quick sale on my last extra sub....

EDIT:: I have lowered the H100 about 3-4 times
I can go no lower

ITEMS IN DARK RED ARE NOT SOLD

Please Know Prices Below Are Firm :eek: , Thats Why They Are Good Prices... :)

I am selling all my extras, must make room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The centers could be used as center or rear channel for a 6.1 set-up.

Brand new sealed Acoustech HT-65 center (1) say oh 85.00 & 20.00 shipping (This item is sold)

2 months old Cadence XC-9 (1) center excellent condition original box and manual say 38.00 & 15.50 shipping (10% off :) /not including shipping cost)
Please NOTE:: This item was sold - But the new owner stated it made a crackling noise - I called him and found out he was using 22awg wire (might have been 24awg). Which is a big No-No. (Also he is using a HTIB as a receiver) I gave him back 100% refund. However upon items return I hooked it up as my center, and it worked perfect. I tried a full range signal to the center and sat 2 feet from it. No crackling at all. I tried a few movies and the same, no problem. Next I will try a FR along with the SPL meter, to see if any particular frequencies are doing this (my guess is no).

2 months old Fluance mains (2) from AVB set superb condition original box and manual say oh 75.00 & 45.00 shipping (10% off :) /not including shipping cost)(This item is sold)

2 months Brand new Fluance rear bookshelves from AVB set (2) NEVER USED say oh 34.00 and 15.50 shipping. However if bought with mains I will make a deal of say all 4 speakers oh for 95.00 and 48.00 shipping (10% off :) /not including shipping cost)(This item is sold)

*Just added these 2 subs (However, they will not be for sale until October 1, 2005 because of house-sitting)
Also I would prefer to ship the subs to a business address, to keep shipping cost down.
1-JBL E250p 12" 550 watt peak sub about 4 months old, perfect condition 213.00 shipped to lower 48 states (This item is sold)

H100 Sub was moved to its own thread here http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16103
THIS SUB IS SOLD>>>>>

Also available for local pick-up (Florida) are some 9 or 10 year old flagship Fisher Studio series ST-515 speakers (2),
they have 15" a 3" and a 1" in each speaker and work perfect. And are in excellent condition for their age.
They play very loud and low, sub is not needed with these. These however have low WAF, due to size. (This item is sold)

You can send me a PM :eek: if you want to make a sale. I will respond quickly!!!! :D
These shipping prices are for U.S. However if you are overseas and are interested, please PM me and I will give a shipping quote....

EDIT::: Also may be selling some of the extra subs/speakers, so keep an eye on this post :)
Will do a bump, and edit this when those may be available....

EDIT #2:: E250 I will lower to 210.00 shipped to a business address, and 213.00 to a residential address.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis