FS. Denon avr-X2200W 7.2. $250

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
I bought this Denon new and has been a great avr, but it was time to upgrade, so I bought a newer Marantz.
I believe I still have the box but not sure. I’ll start looking for it but if I can’t find it, I’ll be able to pack it very well for safe shipping.
It will come with the setup mic and and a clean and working remote,hopefully the paper work as well .
Shipping will be from Florida
Buyer pays for shipping and half of PP or Venmo fees.
If anyone wants a video showing that it works, I’ll be able to do that. But it won’t be a complete showing of this as it’s no longer hooked up to my HT system. It’s in great shape and guarantee that it won’t arrive DOA
And I’ll make a video of me packing it for shipping. And it will have to have the shipping insurance added to the sale.
I’m in Deltona Fl, near Daytona Beach Fl
If you PM me and I don’t answer if a day or so, please leave a message here. For some reason I don’t get all my pm’s on here

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
If I get my asking price for this Denon avr, I will give the buyer a 30 day warranty with it. And I’ll eat the pp or Venmo fees
I also have 2 sets of ELAC bookshelf speakers and 2 matching center speakers. These are new and only tested. I don’t have the boxes but have the package bags that they came in, I’m missing one grill for one of the bookshelf speakers. I’d like to get 300 for a set of RCL speakers
If someone buys the receiver and a set of the 3 speakers. I will discount the speakers some to help with shipping cost. And even a larger discount if you buy all 6 speakers and receiver
Thanks
Carl

D

diceman1000

Enthusiast
How do you like the Marantz? I have the same Denon and am looking to upgrade.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Sorry the denon has been sold
I don’t know how to mark it sold on the first post

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis