FS: Chane A3rx-c towers

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
$295 + shipping

Creating a separate thread for these since they aren't listed in the first post of my other FS thread.

Bought a pair of A5.4's, so my A3rx-c's need a new home. Original owner, no smoking/kid/pet home. Purchased in 3/2016. In excellent condition - I just don't need them now.

The only cosmetic issues I'm finding are: a small mark on the front of one speaker below the woofer shown in the 5th pic (the little white mark between the grill peg holes); and a small ripple in the vinyl directly above the tweeter face-plate, shown in the 6th pic.
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649446949-chane-a3rxc-tower-pair/

I'll ship via Fedex Ground/Home Delivery (insured). Paypal payment (I cover the fee).

100% positive feedback at US Audio Mart, ebay, and Audiogon under the user name fven3.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
$295 + shipping

Creating a separate thread for these since they aren't listed in the first post of my other FS thread.

Bought a pair of A5.4's, so my A3rx-c's need a new home. Original owner, no smoking/kid/pet home. Purchased in 3/2016. In excellent condition - I just don't need them now.

The only cosmetic issues I'm finding are: a small mark on the front of one speaker below the woofer shown in the 5th pic (the little white mark between the grill peg holes); and a small ripple in the vinyl directly above the tweeter face-plate, shown in the 6th pic.
https://www.usaudiomart.com/details/649446949-chane-a3rxc-tower-pair/

I'll ship via Fedex Ground/Home Delivery (insured). Paypal payment (I cover the fee).

100% positive feedback at US Audio Mart, ebay, and Audiogon under the user name fven3.
How do you like the A5.4's compared to the A3RX-c's? I had (3) A2.4's across the front for a while and loved them. Just curious is all. Jon Lane did a good job with the .4 Series improvements. Good luck w/the sell. Will be sure to share this if I come across anyone looking for some towers.:)

Cheers,

Phil

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Thanks Phil!

To answer your question - I think the A5.4 are a nice upgrade, and for me they're worth the considerably higher cost. They just sound larger/more open... as I suppose they should given that they're simply more capable speakers with the dedicated mid and additional woofers.

The A3rx-c are really nice though, and I've enjoyed them alot over the past 2+ years.

And I agree with you regarding the A2.4 - very good speaker, and it performs very well horizontally, which can't be said for all MTM designs.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks Phil!

To answer your question - I think the A5.4 are a nice upgrade, and for me they're worth the considerably higher cost. They just sound larger/more open... as I suppose they should given that they're simply more capable speakers with the dedicated mid and additional woofers.

The A3rx-c are really nice though, and I've enjoyed them alot over the past 2+ years.

And I agree with you regarding the A2.4 - very good speaker, and it performs very well horizontally, which can't be said for all MTM designs.
Glad to hear that you are liking the A5.4's. The 1st shipment sure sold out rather quickly. Jon has more coming though very soon. Looking forward to the new "L" series as well. Thanks for the info! Best of luck w/the sell.

Cheers,

Phil

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Dropping the price on these to $280 + shipping, FIRM.

A

alphaiii

Audioholic General
Need to move these, so knocking off $10 more...

$270 + ship

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I think that I read on another forum that you sold your Chanes, no? If so, glad that you got it done. A good friend of mine use to own the A3's and he still raves about them. That is saying a lot considering that he moved up to Revel towers. Anyways, congrats on the sale!:)

Cheers,

Phil

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis