FS: Behringer EP2500 Amplifier

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Info:
I'm selling my Behringer EP2500 in order to fund a Crown XLS 2500 amp for my subs. There's no reason for me doing this other than simply having all matching amps, because I already have a few Crown amps for my HT. Bang for buck, the Behringer is the winner, but I'd just like to have everything in the rack match.

Power wise, this amp is a beast! It's one of the more popular amps for sub duty given it's power/dollar ratio. In stereo, it will do 500/750/1200 watts RMS at 8/4/2 ohm loads. Bridged down, it will put out 2400 watts RMS at 4 ohm. There's really not much that can compare to its value.

Here are the specs:
Behringer: EUROPOWER EP2500

This amp also had the fan mod done, which is to say, it has a much quieter fan than the stock one. This was about a $15 mod.

Condition:
The faceplate is in excellent condition. The amp was rack mounted so the tabs show wear. The top is also scratched up.

Price:
I'm asking $280 OBO shipped in the CONUS.

I answer emails quickly, so your best bet is to get a hold of me at hardisj @ gmail.com.

Pictures:

sawzalot

sawzalot

Audioholic Samurai
I have this amp powering my Infinity Kappa builds and it is a beast, I did the fan mod as well and it is silent, good deal above for a great amp.

G

GFOViedo

Audioholic
I have this amp powering my Infinity Kappa builds and it is a beast, I did the fan mod as well and it is silent, good deal above for a great amp.

Send you a PM asking about the fan mod.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis