haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
Anyone tried the game "Frozen Bubbles" This is a PC game that's simple, but it's utterly completely totally 200% addictive... This is as simple as it gets, but my goodness.......... The first time I tried it was on the bus from work a couple of days ago.... (Yes, we catch the bus this country) I ended up playing for something like 3 hours, almost straight... Impossible to stop, and the music that comes with the game is fantastic... I'd really like to connect large subwoofers to the PC so that I can feel the slam's in my chest.... If you played the game, you know what I mean

This is bundled with my new Asus Eee Linux laptop, but available from here: http://www.frozen-bubble.org/

You gotta have Linux for this, but come on guys, give it a try :D:D:D:D:D

Also look into the Asus Eee Pc... It's darn cheap, with a small monitor, and no hard drive, but great fun to own...
I brought the whole music collection to a friend and used the Asus PC, Amarok and an external hard drive with some 1000 CD's, connected to his hi-fi, and we played music and had heaps of fun, All this in a package weighing something like 3lbs, including external HDD. This is really great stuff !

Regards

Harald N

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis