Free MP3 editing software which allows insertion of track marking

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I have downloaded a few MP3s where the mp3 is a single file of the enire album. This is cool becuase I found some software that allowed me to edit the the mp3 and break the single mp3 into its indvidual songs. Its a time consuming process and it works for most of these entire album mp3s. Where this falls apart is in live albums such as Frampton Comes Alive. If I cut that into its individual songs, it sound choppy as the clapping is non stop and it makes the start of the songs sound disjunct. What I'm looking for is a free tool that allows me to insert track markers so that when I burn it to a CD in CDA format that the sound remains continous but I'm able to to select which track to play via the track markers. Does anyone know of a tool such as this that is free?

3x10^8

3x10^8

Audioholic
Not sure if this is helpful, but let's say you burn your mp3's to cd as true audio files in itunes, for instance... You can go in under options/preferences, i believe, and go in under burn options and change the settings to 0 seconds for the space between each individual track. This should maintain each individual track separation while allowing for continuous play. Hope this helps.

o

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis