Fox News Challenges EA Over Mass Effect Explicit Sex

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
I saw the piece on Fox news and they gave equal time to both sides of the issue. I'm sure this writer believes CBS and CNN are unbias and fair (because they share his leftist view) even though CBS's Dan Rather was finally caught creating documents to support his marxist agenda and the CNN C.E.O. admitted to pro Saddam news coverage to gain access to Iraq prior and during the war? I'll take Fox's news coverage on any topic over anything this guy watches. I bet the same guy who would defend this game, would be mad as hell if some nut was to act out the theme of this game on his wife or daughter.
Your last post before this one was in 2006.... just letting you know comrade, this is a AV website.

SheepStar, the leftist Sheep.

gliz

gliz

Full Audioholic
this has nothing to do at all with audioholics this should never have been posted this is NOT what I come here for. I come her to talk about hometherter and audio and the ever popular "format wares", not about this stuff ,this is politics and IMHO has no place here! I don't want to here about someone's hate or dislike for the news please let's get back to gear and stuff.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
this has nothing to do at all with audioholics this should never have been posted this is NOT what I come here for. I come her to talk about hometherter and audio and the ever popular "format wares", not about this stuff ,this is politics and IMHO has no place here! I don't want to here about someone's hate or dislike for the news please let's get back to gear and stuff.
Well, it is in The Gaming Forum, and it's a thread about video games.
I don't see any problem there.:confused:
If this thread stayed exactly on topic; it would be an Audioholic first.
The OP is a Moderator for Audioholics.
You would have to take it up with him.
He is quite reasonable, and open minded.

Polygon

Polygon

Audioholic
I haven't read any of the other posts but I just want to say that Fox is at causing trouble again with absolutely nothing to back them up besides a psychologist that based her opinion on hearsay. Even Jack Thomson doesn't think it's big deal. It's nothing compared to Grand Theft Auto's hot coffee debacle. Then they can't even man up and admit they are wrong.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis