For Sale Snell Acoustics E-III in Minnesota

W

willy65000

Enthusiast
I purchased these from a friend a couple of years back. One of the woofers had a rough spot in the voice coil so I replaced that woofer with a brand new one from Snell. It came complete with a matched crossover. The speakers are are in verry good but not perfect condition. They have a few nicks and scratches but nothing noticable unless your looking for them. Overall, nice condition. Anyway, there configed as a two way with a 10" woofer, a 1" front firing tweeter and a 3/4" rear firing tweeter to help deepen the soundstage. with proper placement they throw a verry nice image. They also have a verry smooth detailed sound. Also, They never had factory carpet spikes but snell still carries them. I just went to the hardware store and purchased the correct sized bolts and finnished them off with black rubber caps. This allows me to level them on my hardwood floors. My price is $300.00 firm. plus shipping.

E

elkapish

Audiophyte
speaker

hello,
if you still have the speaker for sale at $250 please mail me back and calculate shipping to the uk. i will be expecting your reply.
thanks.

W

willy65000

Enthusiast
I do sitll have them but I just received another email from the Audiogon forum and have someone who's interested. I'm going to give him first shot at them and I'll get back to you. Why don't you email me your postal code and the town you live in so I can give you a shipping figure.

Thanks,

Bill

W

willy65000

Enthusiast
I haven't herd from him so I guess they're still for sale.

Z

zimm0who0net

Audiophyte
Snell E-III in Boston

OK, I don't have the "required number of posts" to post a new thread so I hope it's not bad form to hijack this old thread.

I've got a pair of Snell E-III speakers in pretty much pristine condition. They've been babied (and loved) since I bought them new, but I'm moving and I don't want to have to deal with these right now. They are quite large and heavy.

They have the walnut cases which are scratch free and look great. The internals are all original and still sound fantastic.

I've got the original shipping boxes so I can ship them anywhere, but keep in mind that they are quite heavy.

Price is $250 for the pair.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis