For Sale . All my gear at best offer.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Yeah. Don’t really want to let anything go. I like it all and when I get board and tend to change things up. I’ll end up regretting it after it’s gone. Its
The only amp I’ve heard that has a dead silent noise floor. And it does not color the sound like the Parasound and Marantz do.

L

Lachstar

Audiophyte
Hi
Price drop
Canton's for 1000 shipped
Polk's 1000 shipped
Make me an offer on the ATI and the Parasound.
Hi ematthews, total newbie here, looking to update some canton GLE 409s. Would you consider shipping, at my cost, the cantons to australia? I completely respect any answer :)

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Hi

Hi ematthews, total newbie here, looking to update some canton GLE 409s. Would you consider shipping, at my cost, the cantons to australia? I completely respect any answer :)
Let me see how much the shipping would be and any other charges. I’ll post back.

L

Lachstar

Audiophyte
Let me see how much the shipping would be and any other charges. I’ll post back.
Sounds good. Depending on costs could we negotiate a rounded price? Still early looking for me, but your comments in a few canton threads really excite me. Thank you for considering and looking into it.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
All still up for sale. Make me an offer. Everything will be considered... I owe Taxes this year..:mad:

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
All gear listed. Sorry. Oppo not for sale. It’s too good to let go.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Salk?? Where do you see this? I have plenty of others but no Salk

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I am looking to sell off a lot of my gear. If you are interested in any of the following let me know. These are all best offer deals. I will consider all as I am moving again and need to sell stuff in a hurry.

Canton Vento Reference 9.2 bookshelf speakers. New. 1450 OBO.
ATI 2002 Balanced amplifier 1500. OBO Still under warranty with very little time on the unit
Parasound Halo Integrated amplifier. New with about 10-15 hours on it. 1950.00 OBO

I can send photos or I will upload these later on so you can see what I am offering. More to come.
So when you say all gear listed, are you referring to all of the items above?
If not, you should simply relist or quote the list you are referring to.

Last edited:
ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
So when you say all gear listed, are you referring to ll of the items above?
If not, you should simply relist or quote the list you are referring to.
Ok. Maybe. But it’s the items in the list on the first Post. I will clarify this and update it.

Auditor55

Auditor55

Audioholic General
All gear listed. Sorry. Oppo not for sale. It’s too good to let go.
Does that mean the other equipment for sale isn't too good? Anyway, you should eliminate the Oppo from your list of equipment for sale. Also, apparently the Oppo has been surpassed. Check this out. If you have change of mind, please let us know.

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
I am looking to sell off a lot of my gear. If you are interested in any of the following let me know. These are all best offer deals. I will consider all as I am moving again and need to sell stuff in a hurry.

Canton Vento Reference 9.2 bookshelf speakers. New. 1450 OBO.
ATI 2002 Balanced amplifier 1500. OBO Still under warranty with very little time on the unit
Parasound Halo Integrated amplifier. New with about 10-15 hours on it. 1950.00 OBO

I can send photos or I will upload these later on so you can see what I am offering. More to come.
The Cantons are sold.
*** Parasound HINT. Now asking 1400. Need to sell

ematthews

ematthews

Audioholic General
Price Drop. Parasound asking $1400 or best offer.
Shipped and Insured.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis