focal aria 906 vs dali zensor 3

HDOM

HDOM

Audioholic Intern
Hello i want to upgrade my speaker but i dont know wich one to buy the aria 906 or zensor 3?

I have a 14 m² room and the amplifier i use is Yamaha a s500 i use to listen cd with my blurayplayer but soon i will have a turntable too!

i listen only to music from the Caribean region, native american music, some jazz like Louis Armstrong and classical music like Vivaldi and sometimes i listen to albums like pink floyd the wall guns n roses lies nebraska by Bruce and things like that

I myselt dont like to much bass but a deep quality bass is good, i had try soobwoffer but that is nothing for me

maybe i buy the aria one but then i must buy the stand and then i will not have much money for buying soon some vinyls but i can wait some year(s) before i had some few vinyls if that is worth to wait, i have allmost allt the stuff already in cd ( i have much still in 24 bit but i will deleted and buy cd instead)

what would you guys go forth if you would be me?

if i take the dali then i will have much vinyls in some months and the dali stand is not so much spensive

but in the same time i am planing for a stereo that i can have at least 10 years if possible 20 years

i dont know how the yamaha sound with these speakers maybe someone here know? but if it is nessesary to buy new amplifier then i will do it but not now maybe next year or so i dont have som uch money right now

regards and thanks for the reading

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
??
Why those two alone? You put a 1000$/piece speaker next to the 200$/piece speaker. I've heard nothing but praises for the Zensor 3 if you're on a tight budget, but, are you on a tight budget?

killdozzer

HDOM

HDOM

Audioholic Intern
yes i am litle on a tight budget well i guess it would be the dali then, i had prefere these 2 only because i hate biwire speakers ( a personal stuff)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis