Fluance SX6 Bookshelf Speakers - Any experience with them?

S

starbux59

Audiophyte
I am seriously considering buying these as I can get them with free shipping, 30day return with 100% refund if I don't like them and just over $100 for the pair. I have an Onkyo TX-NR535 receiver to drive them. I am in small one bedroom apt and will use my system mostly for music especially classical and jazz both instrumental and vocals. I saw a Youtube video and they seemed to sound great there but was listening on my pc with $20 speakers. If anyone has heard them please comment. I can't go more than $100/pair for any speakers right now.

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I haveen't heard them but since your ears are unique to you alone, that free shipping, 30 day free trial, and a 100% refund guarantee pretty much begs one to try them in ones own home to see how they like them. That way you don't have to wonder if your tastes/opinions are the same as others who either liked them or hated them.

...just save all packaging and paperwork.

and, have you ever noticed that all speakers you listen to on youtube videos sound strangely just like your computer speakers? :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis