Fluance Fi50 Two-Way High Performance Wireless Speaker System

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
The Fluance Fi50 Bluetooth wireless speaker system sporting dual 5" concentric drivers with silk dome tweeters, and 40 watts of amplifier power (continuous rating) promises high fidelity audio with the convenience of portability. Armed with 2.1 + EDR, aptX codec for uncompromised streaming capabilities, 2.1A USB charging input, and a sleek design make this a potentially awesome solution that bellies its asking price.

How can they pack this much tech into an attractive package (with MDF finish options) for under $200? Read on to find out.

Read: Fluance Fi50 Two-Way High Performance Wireless Speaker System

Use the Special Audioholics Discount Price of $179 using Fi50AUD coupon code for a limited time.

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like a nice portable unit at a great price.

A

Audio A

Enthusiast
I ordered the previous model Fi30 3-4 yrs ago and was astonished at that time with the output @6 w, and the quality of sound it produced. I used it in my bathroom to rock it out while getting reading and the sound was full loud and rich! It's now proudly sitting on my 13 yr old sons dresser! While he jamming out with his door closed (probably dancing in his underwear;) I can only remember my dad screaming ... Turn that s*#! Down.
Now that I read this I think I need to buy the Fi50.... Sweet envy!! Btw, no doubt are these products solid built, heavyish, high quality products... Fluance has been bringing affordable quality audio to folks for yrs... The name will keep spreading!
Audio A

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
I just got a sample of the fi50 in for review. I am stunned by the performance! I never got this excited about a portable audio device. It's that good!

A

Audio A

Enthusiast
Awesome! I'll be looking forward to the review! Gene, if you had to pick from SVS ULTRA BOOKS/ DEF Tech 65/ or the ASCEND CBM304 all on stands or Ent unit for 65 HT / 45 music?.. With out too much Technical info let's say it's all average. Medium room tile, w/ rugs and leather seating. That said which would you pick? Please help me out! Of course, I'd match the rest ht. just front 3. I saw you you tube but didn't help my cause.

Your time is greatly appreciated.

Denon 4520ci
Outlaw 5000
Sherborn 4Z-75

hk2000

hk2000

Junior Audioholic
I just got a sample of the fi50 in for review. I am stunned by the performance! I never got this excited about a portable audio device. It's that good!
Yes, but for a little more, you can get genuine stereo with a pair of Audioengine 2+ or Polk Audio Hampden or any number of quality stereo speakers. I got a pair of Jamo P404 for the same price, but will definitely sound better than this unit- I'm sure you'll agree, there is no substitute for real stereo separation.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Yes, but for a little more, you can get genuine stereo with a pair of Audioengine 2+ or Polk Audio Hampden or any number of quality stereo speakers. I got a pair of Jamo P404 for the same price, but will definitely sound better than this unit- I'm sure you'll agree, there is no substitute for real stereo separation.
Yes but this is meant to be an all contained unit that is portable. For an all-in-one solution, this thing amazes me at such a modest price.

M

Motrek

Junior Audioholic
... I got a pair of Jamo P404 for the same price, but will definitely sound better than this unit- I'm sure you'll agree, there is no substitute for real stereo separation.
Stereo separation is neat but I don't think it's a requirement for something to sound good.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
That's how I felt when I heard the Riva Turbo X.

The quality that we are getting in these portable BT devices has gone up!

I'm also quite happy with the AKG 845BT phones! Even over BT, they sound dang good!

A

Audio A

Enthusiast
I ordered the previous model Fi30 3-4 yrs ago and was astonished at that time with the output @6 w, and the quality of sound it produced. I used it in my bathroom to rock it out while getting reading and the sound was full loud and rich! It's now proudly sitting on my 13 yr old sons dresser! While he jamming out with his door closed (probably dancing in his underwear;) I can only remember my dad screaming ... Turn that s*#! Down.
Now that I read this I think I need to buy the Fi50.... Sweet envy!! Btw, no doubt are these products solid built, heavyish, high quality products... Fluance has been bringing affordable quality audio to folks for yrs... The name will keep spreading!
Audio A

Ahhh... Lmbo! That's my exact same story! I bought the iPhone f-30 model but ended up putting an apt X BT Receiver on it. I think and it was jaw dropping-- still is sitting on my 13 yrs old dresser. While I just ordered Aperions Bluetooth speakers I heard are out of this world. 400$ for a set of self powered Bluetooth with a sub out and optical in for easy any sound/ tv set up. I also ordered their Bravus Satellites to see how they all sound. I picked them up in open box late last week. May want to Ck them out. I've heard the F-50 sounds even better than the 30. Wow!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis