Florida Audioholics Get Together

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic

On a serious note though, tomorrow seems like it will be a good "indoor" day if the weather does that they expect.

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
SVS MBS-01's are back in the house. I'll be there Friday night. Tonight is Friday night. :eek: For sure if I'm invited.

majorloser

majorloser

SVS MBS-01's are back in the house. I'll be there Friday night. Tonight is Friday night. :eek: For sure if I'm invited.
Well, I guess. As long as the cops don't end up showing up a day early :D

Make sure you bring along them "9's" too.

majorloser

majorloser

First Casualty

We've had our first cancellation of the bunch:

Halon451

(I guess just the thought of the Green Fairy scared him off.)

But we also have a last minute add-on:

sanjaygolf

From the Emotiva Lounge.

Last edited by a moderator:
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Clint and Tom aren't going to make it either but I will be there!

J

jvgillow

Full Audioholic
Adam and I will be coming over tonight with equipment. Probably no earlier than 6:30pm if that's ok, we get off work at 5 and have to load up the van.

majorloser

majorloser

Adam and I will be coming over tonight with equipment. Probably no earlier than 6:30pm if that's ok, we get off work at 5 and have to load up the van.
No prob.

The guys from Emotiva just arrived. Once they get through with lunch they'll be here to setup.

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
didnt halon say he was upset at the lack of salad?

jk:D:D

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
We've had our first cancellation of the bunch:

Halon451

(I guess just the thought of the Green Fairy scared him off.)

But we also have a last minute add-on:

sanjaygolf

From the Emotiva Lounge.
Heck no, the Green Fairy is what almost made me dismiss my obligations and be there anyway! :D Well, as long as it's out there then, I do regret not being able to make this one, and wish everyone that does go a hell of a good time! :) Cheers and audio bliss, Green Fairy, low end rumbles throughout the neighborhood, and all that stuff... :p

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hope that you all had a great time tonight! Good people, good gear, good booze, and I'm sure good tunes. Wish that I was there!

MinusTheBear

MinusTheBear

Audioholic Ninja
Have fun today all! You guys can finally enjoy all the hard work that has gone into this. Take lots and lots of pics please!

BTW how is the weather holding up?

mazersteven

mazersteven

Audioholic Warlord
I just left Majorloser's house after dropping off the SVS MBS-01's. WOW what a outstanding job setting everything up to get ready for this GTG.

Majorloser I applaud you, and your lovely wife.

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I just left Majorloser's house after dropping off the SVS MBS-01's. WOW what a outstanding job setting everything up to get ready for this GTG.

That isn't his wife. That's a babe he hires to impress everyone. ;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan

I have this picture in my head of Major sitting on the sofa telling Loserwife "a little more to the left"...

SBF1

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Hope that you all had a great time tonight! Good people, good gear, good booze, and I'm sure good tunes. Wish that I was there!
Oops. Looks like I was a day off. Just read this in about 12 hours...

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis