Pandaman617

Senior Audioholic
I’m a Mirage guy and my home theater consists of

Mirage Omni 260/OM-10’s that rotate for mains
Mirage OM-C2 center channel
Mirage MBS-2 surrounds
Mirage Omnisat V2 top middles
SVS ported 12” subwoofers (2)

I just picked up a pair of Klipsch RF-3’s and a Klipsch SC-1 for $25 along with some sort of bi-wire 10ft Kimber Kables the guy included for free. I bought them from a place that does house clean outs. All the drivers and tweeters work. For $25 I am absolutely blown away, I mean I would have paid much more obviously. I moved the RF3’s to my mains and out the Omni 260’s as surround’s and kept using the OM-C2 for center channel duty as I really do love that speaker. I’ve never owned anything from Klipsch before besides a pair of very old KLF or something like that towers which were very efficient but sounded awful. I’ve loved the Mirage sound for years now but I do have to say I’m enjoying the change and may grab a few more Klipsch speakers in the future.
D0BDE0B6-A340-4CA6-886A-25C816DDC241.jpeg
62451056-9DBF-4D17-89FA-F30B29A59979.jpeg

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Wow! That is one helluva deal! Great score!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
Don't get too focused on just the brand name involved....
Absolutely. Every brand has some outliers. Some good and some not so much. Be sure to audition them of possible before making a choice.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Spartan
I’m a Mirage guy and my home theater consists of

Mirage Omni 260/OM-10’s that rotate for mains
Mirage OM-C2 center channel
Mirage MBS-2 surrounds
Mirage Omnisat V2 top middles
SVS ported 12” subwoofers (2)

I just picked up a pair of Klipsch RF-3’s and a Klipsch SC-1 for $25 along with some sort of bi-wire 10ft Kimber Kables the guy included for free. I bought them from a place that does house clean outs. All the drivers and tweeters work. For $25 I am absolutely blown away, I mean I would have paid much more obviously. I moved the RF3’s to my mains and out the Omni 260’s as surround’s and kept using the OM-C2 for center channel duty as I really do love that speaker. I’ve never owned anything from Klipsch before besides a pair of very old KLF or something like that towers which were very efficient but sounded awful. I’ve loved the Mirage sound for years now but I do have to say I’m enjoying the change and may grab a few more Klipsch speakers in the future. View attachment 38946View attachment 38947
Nice! Unbelievable price for that stuff. :)

V

VMPS-TIII

Audioholic General
Nice! Unbelievable price for that stuff. :)
My wife says when I die she will give away all my computer and sound equipment. She doesn't have any idea what it is. :)

I can easily see how some house clean outs could have a lot of decent stuff.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis