mike c

Audioholic Warlord
guinea pigs attack!

let me know if it works out for you guys ... after a few weeks

:)

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I'll be getting this when I get home, so I can listen to Live Free or Die Hard in DTS-HD MA. It already sounded fantastic with the core DTS track, I can't wait to hear it in all it's uncompressed glory. I'll be keeping an eye on the blu ray forums where I'm sure plenty of people have already downloaded it, so I can see if anyone else has had any issues with it so far.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
I just checked, the PS3 system update page, for those of us who have no wireless connection for the ps3 and have to download the file to a usb then load it onto our players, is still at 2.20. They usually run a day behind. :mad:

Maybe I'll take my player over to my neighbors later and update from there.

Jack

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I just checked, the PS3 system update page, for those of us who have no wireless connection for the ps3 and have to download the file to a usb then load it onto our players, is still at 2.20. They usually run a day behind. :mad:

Maybe I'll take my player over to my neighbors later and update from there.

Jack
Can't you just get a really long lan cable and hard wire it for the updates?

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Can't you just get a really long lan cable and hard wire it for the updates?
I'm in a garden (basement) unit in an apt building. I get my wireless internet access through my old roommate, who's now upstairs and across the hall. I use a range expander to boost the signal to my laptop. I only get a signal in the far back and its pretty far from my ps3. The cost of running cable plus the card needed for my laptop to connect to the ps3 outweighs me waiting an extra day just for the download (i don't play games online).:)

Jack

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis