T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
How ‘bout outfitting those f#%kers with atmos? There, now the thread matters.:D

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
If I offended anybody, go hug your f#%kin’ chinchilla! :D
Where do I get one besides off of an old fur coat that is already dead. At least it doesn't pee everywhere in the house. :D

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
What’s more fun than antagonizing Irv? While they are at it, put all the babies and fat f#%ks in the cargo hold as well. Be nice to have some peace and quiet and a f#%kin’ armrest.:D
Amen brother I'm sick and tired of all those fat asses taking up more than they paid for !!!!!!!

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Where do I get one besides off of an old fur coat that is already dead. At least it doesn't pee everywhere in the house. :D
Yeah, a mink stole will do in a pinch but then the f#%kin’ PITA people will be up in arms and that causes more emotional distress and then your grabbin’ ferrel cats for support and end up sucking your thumb in a corner while that f#%kin’ cat scratches the hell outta’ you.:D

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
What’s more fun than antagonizing Irv? While they are at it, put all the babies and fat f#%ks in the cargo hold as well. Be nice to have some peace and quiet and a f#%kin’ armrest.:D
I wear foam earplugs on planes. The babies can stay.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Are you just pissed at me because I don't believe monkeys should be allowed in aircraft passenger cabins?
Monkeys, dogs and ferrets apparently but who's counting? :)

I don't think kids ought to be allowed on planes while in diapers. Wouldn't a small, lap held crate option settle the problem? For pets, not kids ... although. Seriously, under 15 lbs? You need emotional support? Small dogs and cats are full of f^%&in' support.

I should probably read the article. ;)

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Amen!!!! It’s about time. Now maybe we can get some regulations for people bringing their fukkin dogs into the grocery store, or Best Buy, or target or the movie theater or whatever. Hate that shitt. I don’t need to worry about Fido bitin my azz while I’m tasting grapes, or getting ice cream.
I’ve seen some of these people though. Before too long, the support animals will need support animals!!!!!

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
You said it! F#%k it, let’s ban anybody who looks like a f#%kin’ pug. Sorry Irv. “Short people got.. no reason”:D

T

Trebdp83

Audioholic Ninja
Who knew you’d be our support animal, you adorable little ball of fur.:D

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
I’m glad this thread has been so therapeutic for some of you.
That might’ve been for me. Not sure. The truth is I’m glad, and I feel honestly the same way about people bringing animals into stores. It’s ridiculous. Totally ridiculous. A service animal is one thing, and I understand why people need them, and benefit from them. But people bending the rules for Fido is not ok.

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
I was once on a flight when a lady brought a dog onboard in a cage. While getting herself situated, the dog lifts its leg and peed on the seat. The lady, without hesitation, pick up the kennel and moved to another seat, without telling anyone. I had to alert the the flight attendant. I don’t like animals, but I hate stupid owners!

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
That might’ve been for me. Not sure. The truth is I’m glad, and I feel honestly the same way about people bringing animals into stores. It’s ridiculous. Totally ridiculous. A service animal is one thing, and I understand why people need them, and benefit from them. But people bending the rules for Fido is not ok.
I was referring to others, but whatever. It was therapeutic for me too.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
But, it has to be properly certificated. I see a number of them very questionable if they are.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis