Fatman iTube Red-i Integrated Amp w/Speakers & iPod Dock Review

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
The iTube Red-i from Fatman is easily the coolest docking system for iPods that I have had the pleasure of enjoying on my desk. So much more than a dock and speakers for your iPod, this system can easily be the heart of your small two channel listening setup in your home, office or apartment. If you are considering docking speaker systems for your iPod and plan to spend around $500, this is a no-brainer. For the true Audioholic, this system blows the others away. Maybe you are considering a small Bose or other "big-name" all in one speaker dock product for your den or office. I suggest you rethink your purchase.

Discuss "Fatman iTube Red-i Integrated Amp w/Speakers & iPod Dock Review" here. Read the article.

B

B3Nut

Audioholic
Interesting unit...basically tube preamp and solid-state power. I love the indicator tube...used to see those in higher-end table radios. Certainly has more panache and pizazz than the typical product of this type...I'd love one in my office at work. Tubes in the IT department! :D

J

jamie2112

Banned
If I didn't already have a tube pre this might not be a bad idea.Looks very nice and 25 watts will drive an efficient bookshelf no problem....

A

allargon

Audioholic General
To me it's pricey and geeky... I'll take your word on the sound.

birdonthebeach

birdonthebeach

Full Audioholic
pricey and geeky - what more could you want??!!!

:cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis