D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
The new one with just Vin and his girl. Granted there not really heavy on plot to begin with, but I honestly didn't really get what it was about even on a light level. Jump the Shark moment for me was when Vin all of a sudden has Hulk-like powers and could throw off 10 guards LOL. Also the flying vehicles stuff. WTF! Bwahahaha.....:D

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
The new one with just Vin and his girl. Granted there not really heavy on plot to begin with, but I honestly didn't really get what it was about even on a light level. Jump the Shark moment for me was when Vin all of a sudden has Hulk-like powers and could throw off 10 guards LOL. Also the flying vehicles stuff. WTF! Bwahahaha.....:D
That was all Vin's rage being called out by the Rock. This movie was terribad, just like the past 8 before it. I liked the first one.

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
None will go down as great films... but they are fun rides. :)

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
7 and 8 were the best IMO. Not Tokyo Drift but the one next to it where the cars are jumping buildings was really really dumb.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
PQ was nice with the 3.4K digital camera, which looks much better to me than any analog films (even 70 mm IMAX). I saw awesome colors and black levels.

But I just wonder why the hell can’t all these producers use 8K digital cameras these days. :D

Yes I know I am greedy. :D

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Waiting for the rental. Big fan of the original movie and I’ve been to a couple of the spots shot in the film since I live in SoCal.

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
Saw it in theater this am. Entertaining.

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Waiting for the rental. Big fan of the original movie and I’ve been to a couple of the spots shot in the film since I live in SoCal.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!o_Oo_Oo_O

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I have not but looked it up.. seems like older imports.. I’m more into the newer stuff.. but still like the Skyline..
If you like Japanese (fast) car culture, you must watch Project-D

G

GotAudio

Audioholic
Not sure if I should rent this for 19.99 or wait for the 3.99 rental. If I rent it for 19.99, Id feel like I should’ve just watched it in the theaters.

5DB2A2C0-88D1-46DC-B32B-922ED3B2D247.jpg

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis