Family Guy Volume 3 (Season 4) 3 Disk set!

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Wow,

Family Guy has made a triumphent(sp?) return to TV and it has completely taken over the cartoon scene.

Granted some of you don't watch cartoons, but this is far from Batman...

I highly recommend this Box set. It's hilarious. Every episode will cause a good 5 minutes of straight laughing. :D

Your thoughts?

SheepStar

R

Randos

Audioholic Intern
I'd have to agree that Family Guy is absolutely hilarious. I'm not too partial to the new seasons, but maybe I'm just placing the originals on too high of a pedastal. As for the box set, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is Volume 3 and thus Season 3 that has just been released. Season 4 is currently still airing new shows Sunday nights at 9pm on Fox.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
Yeap, I to agree. I get a kick on how smart Brian is, and how stupid Peter is.
Stewie is ok too. And for a cartoon character Lois is not bad.;)

I already have season 1, 2, & 3 on dvd. So surely I will not stop there. Just not sure when I will pick up S4.

I do find with a lot of people, this is a love it or hate it type show.
So you know Sheep,
there will be a few clowns coming here to say this show sucks (and they just don't get it)

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Randos said:
I'd have to agree that Family Guy is absolutely hilarious. I'm not too partial to the new seasons, but maybe I'm just placing the originals on too high of a pedastal. As for the box set, and correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe it is Volume 3 and thus Season 3 that has just been released. Season 4 is currently still airing new shows Sunday nights at 9pm on Fox.
Volume 1 has season 1 and 2,

Volume 2 has season 3

Volume 3 has season 4 :)

SheepStar
And yes, lois is hot! :eek: :)

SilverMK3

SilverMK3

Audioholic
Season 5 is currently airing. The season 4 box set was released today

R

Randos

Audioholic Intern
Thanks for the correction :) I should know this being that I own all things Family Guy to this point.

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
I love the Family Guy, I think it is one of if not the best cartoon show ever.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
greatest show ever! I have to say, I like the new seasons even better than the old ones. In fact last Sunday's episode was my favourite episode to date. Has anyone seen the movie, "Stewie Griffin, the Untold Story"? It's a comedic gem, love it to death.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Takeereasy said:
greatest show ever! I have to say, I like the new seasons even better than the old ones. In fact last Sunday's episode was my favourite episode to date. Has anyone seen the movie, "Stewie Griffin, the Untold Story"? It's a comedic gem, love it to death.
I saw that movie, a couple months before it came out! :eek:

SheepStar

GlocksRock

GlocksRock

Audioholic Spartan
Sheep said:
I saw that movie, a couple months before it came out! :eek:

SheepStar
As did I, and I noticed the only difference in the version I had, and the theatrical release, is that they beeped out the F word in the retail versions. Oh well, it's not that big of a deal, but since it's on a retail dvd, I don't see the need to censor it.

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
on my DVD you can choose rated or unrated, I actually find the rated one to be funnier (just something so weird about hearing Stewie swear at "Nessa" when he's telling her a bullet sounds the same in any language). That scene with Buggs Bunny is the best damn thing I've ever seen, sooooooo disturbing

Last edited:
Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Takeereasy said:
on my DVD you can choose rated or unrated, I actually find the rated one to be funnier (just something so weird about hearing Stewie swear at "Nessa" when he's telling her a bullet sounds the same in any language). That scene with Buggs Bunny is the best damn thing I've ever seen, sooooooo disturbing
Totally Agree!

I was laughing my asstronaut off when he started shooting him. :D

SheepStar

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
I am so glad that they brough this show back, I finally have a reason to stay home on Sundays again. I love the Simpsons, but they are losing their edge I think.

Jack Hammer

Jack Hammer

Audioholic Field Marshall
Family Guy is hilarious. I really liked the episode when the FCC started editing "real life" and was bleeping Peter out while he told Lois what he likes her to do. "You mean I can't say 'I really like it when you lick my BLEEP, while you BLEEP, and then you..." etc.
Pure Genius.

Jeff

Takeereasy

Takeereasy

Audioholic General
Aside from a couple of lines in the movie my favourite thing from that show (and I know it's not that funny unless you can see it or know the episode) is when Chris asks his Uncle "Is it lonely up there on your pedestal Patrick?" I have stolen that line and modified it a bit and gotten some big laughs. That is one of those jokes that must be told within the proper context and with the right tone to be funny, but I laughed out loud while the show was on.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis