Experience with the PSA V1512 vs HSU?

F

foli95

Audiophyte
Does anyone have experience with the new PSA V1512? I am looking to buy a sub for a 2700ft3 room and I am trying to decide between this sub or the cheaper HSU VTF-15 MK2. I cannot find many reviews for the V1512. My system so far is just 2.0 with 2 Klipsch RP280F tower speakers powered by a Denon avr-x3600.

I

Imureh

Audioholic Intern
Does anyone have experience with the new PSA V1512? I am looking to buy a sub for a 2700ft3 room and I am trying to decide between this sub or the cheaper HSU VTF-15 MK2. I cannot find many reviews for the V1512. My system so far is just 2.0 with 2 Klipsch RP280F tower speakers powered by a Denon avr-x3600.
I would get the PSA with their new B&C woofers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vader540is

vader540is

Full Audioholic
I just got my V1512 about 4 weeks ago and it's sound signature has more depth compared to the old Lab15 driver in the V1510. The Neo driver is extremely efficient and it has awesome mid-bass kick and good LFE down to 14hz ( in room extension) I ran a couple REW sweeps and very impressive so far. I'll post those REW sweeps after the holidays are over on the PSA owners thread. Before I bough my V1510 I was looking at the HSU VTF-15 MK2 but I didn't like that fact that the Amp warranty was only 3 years and you had to pay extra for another two. PSA is 5 on the driver and 5 on the Amp...that was one of the reasons I went with PSA

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis