Ever wonder why some animals eat their young?

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
"FORT MYERS, Fla. - Authorities in southwest Florida say a 17-year-old girl pointed a gun at her mother, pistol-whipped her and forced her to drive to a dealership to buy her a used car."

No, this is NOT from The Onion. Read it here.

zhimbo

zhimbo

Audioholic General
From the article:

According to officials, the mother said she didn't want to press charges because her daughter had been accepted to several Ivy League schools.

R

rnatalli

Audioholic Ninja
She isn't going to any Ivy League schools anymore once they get wind of this.

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I don't suppose anybody here is going to give the teen credit for being proactive about figuring out what she wanted and getting it. She did drive away in the car of her choice. I thought stuff like that counted for something around here. :rolleyes:

M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
I don't suppose anybody here is going to give the teen credit for being proactive about figuring out what she wanted and getting it. She did drive away in the car of her choice. I thought stuff like that counted for something around here. :rolleyes:
Well, from her compassion for others, I'd say she would be a natural for finance, banking or politics. :D

majorloser

majorloser

Well, from her compassion for others, I'd say she would be a natural for finance, banking or politics. :D
Politics or at least federal government employee. A perfect match for an Ivy League school, too.

Crap like this only happens in Florida
(I'll bet it was her mom's gun)

Last edited by a moderator:
majorloser

majorloser

Yeah, but she loses points for getting a used car instead of going for new. :(

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, but she loses points for getting a used car instead of going for new. :(
Maybe so but she still aimed higher than a fofo so in my book ... respect. :D

I'd like one of those too but I don't think I'd hit my mother with a gun for it ...
maybe somebody else's mother but not my mother. :rolleyes:

You just gotta know that Thanksgiving dinner is going to be a little messed up in their house.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
The mother told investigators she went through the teen's purse Friday while the girl was at school and located the gun, drugs and drug paraphernalia.

I'm sure this is completely unrelated....:rolleyes:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
The mother told investigators she went through the teen's purse Friday while the girl was at school and located the gun, drugs and drug paraphernalia.

I'm sure this is completely unrelated....:rolleyes:
I hate it when people go through my purse.

'Drugs' is such a broad term. I wish they had been more specific.

From the Ivy League to the Penal League.
Hey, I'm not trying to blame the victim but the mother did raise that animal. I wouldn't be so quick to believe anything that came out of her mouth but that's how I feel about most things people have to say about pretty much anything.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis