Event focusing on new technology

S

seefyeno

Audiophyte
Hey--

I heard about this technology-related event, and it sounds interesting. I thought people on the board might be curious, if they live around New York.

It's taking place on October 14 from 2-7, 15 and 16 from 11am to 7, and Sunday the 17th from 10 to 4pm. at the Javits Center in Manhattan. It's called Digital Life-- it seems like it's kinda in a similar vein to something like CES. You get a chance to see a bunch of new tech products early. Plus there will be workshops, speakers, and prize drawings for things like flatscreen TVs etc. Also there will also be some musical artists attending-- the two I know the most about are Ludacris and Ghostface Killah, but there are going to be some others there too.

As I understand it, tickets also get you into Game On NY (an electronic gaming conference: www.gameonny.com) and the CMJ Music Marathon. It's pretty cheap-- adults $12 / students and seniors $8, plus there's a discount for certain commuters (but if you buy them late the price goes up). Their URL is www.digitallife.com.

Anyway, it seemed like something folks might be interested in-- I'm looking into going down if I can manage it.
-s

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis