Erin's Audio Corner (my new review YouTube channel/website)

ErinH

ErinH

Audioholic General
Playing around with using my iPhone with the Hyperlapse app to make a quick timelapse of the NFS in action, measuring the Kef R3. This is something I will do for all my video reviews to show off the NFS a bit cause it's just too cool not to show it off.

Yes, the phone isn't ideal. I will have to try to find a cheap used GoPro. And the lighting could be better. Blah blah blah... But this kind of gives you all an idea of the NFS in motion. This 30 seconds is about 5 minutes worth of measurement.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Playing around with using my iPhone with the Hyperlapse app to make a quick timelapse of the NFS in action, measuring the Kef R3. This is something I will do for all my video reviews to show off the NFS a bit cause it's just too cool not to show it off.

Yes, the phone isn't ideal. I will have to try to find a cheap used GoPro. And the lighting could be better. Blah blah blah... But this kind of gives you all an idea of the NFS in motion. This 30 seconds is about 5 minutes worth of measurement.

Cyberdyne System Model 101 online

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks Ryan. Great to see he has a mod for them. We're they that bad before? For $40 might be OK for rear speakers in home theater.
I tried to find some of the other conversation prior to that post... The woofer is the real drag in that design IIRC. I think he replaced it with an inexpensive Dayton and did up the XO...
Their performance is pretty ragged, stock.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis