EPOS Sennheiser Game Zero Gaming Headset Review

Dua Rashid

Dua Rashid

Audiophyte
Staff member
image_large2.jpg

EPOS Sennheiser has been in the audio industry for quite a while. In fact, the brand has gained a position in most audiophiles’ minds as mainstream favorites. EPOS gaming headsets, especially their well-renowned GSP series, maintain a reputation for brilliant engineering in terms of ergonomics along with delivering impressive, balanced and focused audio. While design features such as build and robustness matter to the company, EPOS has not been very keen about producing headsets that are visually stunning. Their product line-up is nothing flashy or over-the-top. However, if you desire a no-frills headset that guarantees satisfaction in almost every area, then EPOS’ inoffensive design won’t bother you. We were sent the Game Zero, EPOS’ closed-back acoustic gaming headset, marketed as a robust addition to your gaming setup that promises extreme audio clarity with positional accuracy. Let us see if it lived up to its specs sheet...

READ: EPOS Sennheiser Game Zero Gaming Headset Review

E

eagleray

Enthusiast
View attachment 49050
EPOS Sennheiser has been in the audio industry for quite a while. In fact, the brand has gained a position in most audiophiles’ minds as mainstream favorites. EPOS gaming headsets, especially their well-renowned GSP series, maintain a reputation for brilliant engineering in terms of ergonomics along with delivering impressive, balanced and focused audio. While design features such as build and robustness matter to the company, EPOS has not been very keen about producing headsets that are visually stunning. Their product line-up is nothing flashy or over-the-top. However, if you desire a no-frills headset that guarantees satisfaction in almost every area, then EPOS’ inoffensive design won’t bother you. We were sent the Game Zero, EPOS’ closed-back acoustic gaming headset, marketed as a robust addition to your gaming setup that promises extreme audio clarity with positional accuracy. Let us see if it lived up to its specs sheet...
Techzumo gaming technology guides
READ: EPOS Sennheiser Game Zero Gaming Headset Review
Hello. I'm currently working from home but at one point we will be going back to the office. I manage the training department for a call center so background noise will be something I will need to deal with. I'm hoping to get a good headset before they tell us to go back into the office so any advice would be appreciated.

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Hello. I'm currently working from home but at one point we will be going back to the office. I manage the training department for a call center so background noise will be something I will need to deal with. I'm hoping to get a good headset before they tell us to go back into the office so any advice would be appreciated.
If you think good quality closed back headphones would be enough for background noise then I would suggest Beyerdynamic MMX 300. I have been using these 8 hours a day the past 1.5 years and I can highly recommend them for office work. For me they have been sufficient for blocking background noise.

If you think you need stronger background noise filtering then I would suggest Sennheiser Momentum series with noise canceling, I have heard the older version and they were really nice, haven't had chance to try the new 4th series. Another good option with noise canceling would be Sony WH-1000XM, again have hear the older versions and they were really nice but haven't heard the new 5th series.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis