Enter to Win: $50 Gift Certificates from AV123

What do you listen to most in your home A/V system?

• 2-Channel (CD’s, MP3’s, etc)

Votes: 13 15.1%
  • Home Theater (DVD, TV, etc)

Votes: 52 60.5%
  • 50/50 split between each

Votes: 21 24.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
AV123 wants your opinion!

AV123 is offering (2) $50.00 Gift Certificates redeemable up to 6 months after the drawing date (October 31, 2005) to forum members that respond to the question below.

To enter, take the poll above and post your more specific response to the question below:

What do you listen to most in your home A/V system?

• 2-Channel (CD’s, MP3’s, etc)
  • Home Theater (DVD, TV, etc)
  • 50/50 split between each

Last edited by a moderator:
A

agabriel

Junior Audioholic
Home Theater - TV, with DVD not to far behind.

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
Same here. Home theatre. Mostly TV, DVD in a close second. CDs come in third. And I really don't want to listen to mp3s on my a/v system. My gear's too good for them! ;)

cheers,
supervij

B

BobBart

Audioholic
Mostly mp3 from my htpc thru my home theater, then dvd on the weekend.

M

msmith855

Junior Audioholic
I don't usually use my HT setup just for regular tv, but it's fairly even split between watching DVD's which is fairly frequent (thank you Netflix) and CD's when I'm trying to do something more active than breaking in the couch more! :)

majorloser

majorloser

I have a dedicated home theater room. I use it for broadcast TV and DVD movies.

For stereo listening I have speakers throughout the house running on a "B" zone.

L-Jay

L-Jay

Junior Audioholic
I'm a HT addict.

Definately HT. I think I throw a movie on every night. I'm also considering converting my ugly 1 car garage into a HT. My music just comes along for the ride. ;)

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
2 channel CD's most of the time but I am working on changing that to multi-channel dvd concerts. (should get expensive! :eek: )

My wife on the other hand could watch movies 24/7. So as a family we are 50/50.

brian32672

brian32672

Banned
About 90% HT/movies for me. I do have a lot of music, but I do about 1-2 hours of music a week or less.
To where I do about 5-6+ hours of movies a day and about 1-2 hours of TV a week. Clearly I have no life..

B

Brandst

Junior Audioholic
Mainly DVD's and music pretty well split down the middle. Radio gets put on while I'm doing other things around the house most of the time.

Steve

Tomorrow

Tomorrow

Audioholic Ninja
I primarily watch TV, in constant search for more and better sci-fi. That is perhaps 70% of my viewing. Another 20 percent is devoted to DVD movie watching. 9% is delivering music. 1% is playing with my spiffy new Hsu sub... :D

I would love a second setup for music only. It would get much more use.

malvado78

malvado78

Full Audioholic
About 80% movies here. Not much I'd rather do than turn a good action movie up really loud.

Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
Lately, I have been using my system for home theater more than just for audio, though that is the opposite of my former ways. I expect I will return to my former ways in due course, though it is impossible to be sure of the future.

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
Lately, it's been almost 100% movies (Satellite, cable, DVD's). Only a couple TV shows.

D

DZP1

Audiophyte
Mostly TV (satellite) followed by DVDs. Occasionally (10%) CDs, iPod or tuner.

-sp

mlbillow

mlbillow

Audioholic Intern
Almost entirely Home Theater. We watch a lot of HD programming and usually 1-2 movies (DVD)'s per week. We are a bunch of couch potatoes at my house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis