Enter to Win 4 Free Disney Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.
TICA

TICA

Audioholics Accounts Manager
Be among the first 100 people to register for the 2008 State of the CE Union Event and have the chance to win 2 Adult/2 Children Tickets (One Day Pass)for any of the Four Disney Theme Park.

Don't miss your chance and register now.
Audioholics 2008 State of CE Union Registration

B

blueshift

Audiophyte
Any news on a winner yet? :rolleyes: Or rather the 4 winners? :D

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Any news on a winner yet? Or rather the 4 winners?
We have extended the end date b/c registration thus far has been a bit slow.

O

ojready

Enthusiast
what's this "2008 SOTU Registration Confirmation Code*"

O

ojready

Enthusiast
Welcome to the forum!

You need to be registered at the 2008 State of the Union event in order to enter this contest.
thanks. I knew it sounded too good to be true. Actually, I thought I registered here years ago, but my email address was not recognized. I think I've read most of the reviews from the main page and love the system guides. Thanks for the quick response. :)

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
what's this "2008 SOTU Registration Confirmation Code*"
If you plan on attending our event, here is the Registration form:

http://www.audioholics.com/SOTU/2008/thankyou.html

Once you register, you will receive a confirmation code you can enter into our contest form. NOTE you can register for the event for FREE if you're not planning on attending our dinner function though I highly recommend NOT missing that with all the great food, and entertainment. I understand Clint will be letting his hair out and getting on the mic to do his Geddy Lee impression :D

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Gene, given that - is it possible to enter and win the contest for free without ever going to the SOTU event? I'd love a shot at that system, but I won't be making it to Florida.

Just curious. Thanks.

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Gene, given that - is it possible to enter and win the contest for free without ever going to the SOTU event? I'd love a shot at that system, but I won't be making it to Florida.

Just curious. Thanks.
Absolutely and sorry to hear you can't attend.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I guess that's a "no."
You can always wait for the official word from Gene, but I believe that the answer is "yes." I believe that Gene's response to me was in regards to everyone. I'm really not that special. ;)

O

ojready

Enthusiast
You can always wait for the official word from Gene, but I believe that the answer is "yes." I believe that Gene's response to me was in regards to everyone. I'm really not that special. ;)
cool. I'd love to be able to go to one of these expos one day. Thanks for the heads up. :)

JerryLove

JerryLove

Audioholic Samurai
I faxed in my registration on Friday (within the contest guidelines) but as of mid yesterday have not received confirmation (It may be in my mailbox now). Will there be any problem entering the contest (presumably) this weeks; given that the registration was within the guideline?

PS.See you all at the event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis