Enter to Win: $25 Gift Certificate from Slappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Slappa is giving away five (5) $25 Gift Certificates this month in our dedicated forum contest to be used on their website for purchasing Slappa merchandise.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA or Canadian Residence 3) Answer the following question in this contest thread

Contest Question: What SLAPPA products do you currently own...or are planning to buy?

Note this contest ends on September 30th 2005. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
I currently own a Slappa CD case. Pretty sturdy, I gotta say. Highly portable, too. I'm considering purchasing one of those cool looking iPod cases for my girlfriend. I got her a 6 gig model for her birthday last April, and she's really fanatical about not getting it scratched. So if any company can make something to protect an iPod, it'd have to be Slappa.

cheers,
supervij

K

korgoth

Full Audioholic
i have the slappa 20 dvd case, its built very nicely.

i think id buy another cd case..

Last edited:
Pyrrho

Pyrrho

Audioholic Ninja
I do not own any Slappa products, nor do I plan on purchasing any, though I may change my mind about that. What does Slappa make? Why don't you have a link to their site in this thread?

AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Full Audioholic
No purchases yet. Actually, I hadn't even heard of Slappa until about three weeks ago when I read some positive comments about their customer service that were posted in this forum. I checked out their web site, and now I'm looking at their laptop cases.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I currently have a couple of the blue 40 cases and a blue 80 case. They are very nice build quality.

In the future I just keep looking at getting a really big CD case for all my computer software. Maybe a DVD case instead so I can keep more of a catalog page with every CD/DVD that I have and all the freakin' software. Right now it is scattered among 4-6 cases and a bunch of single CD caddies. What a nightmare.

A

abboudc

Audioholic Chief
I had never heard of Slappa until this thread. But i've been looking for a bag for my powerbook...

algernon

algernon

Audioholic
I have a black wave 160 case.
Very nice case with good build quality. I like the double pouch for the liners.

T

TamaraDLeonard

Enthusiast
Contest Question: What SLAPPA products do you currently own...or are planning to buy?

I don't currently own any SLAPPA products, and don't have any immediate plans to make any purchases.

J

jrfuda

Audioholic Intern
I don't own any slappa products, but I'd like one of the 240 disc cases.

jaxvon

jaxvon

Audioholic Ninja
I currently have an 80 CD case in camel. It's very sexy! The only problem is, I've run out of room! Now I just need a gift certificate to get a bigger one...

S

soundsfine

Audioholic
Don't own yet, but have been planning to buy a 240 cd case

L-Jay

L-Jay

Junior Audioholic
Never heard of Slappa until this thread. I took a look at their website and I like the blue 240 and 160 cases. I currently have 4 cases of various sizes and it's all a big mess. I could go for 1 huge case for home use and 1 small one for taking car copies on the road with me. Now I'm gonna check out their laptop cases.

jcPanny

jcPanny

Audioholic Ninja
I am interested in purchasing the Slappa cases that hold 25-50 CDs and DVDs.

J

Jason Coleman

Banned
I've got a nice Slappa case that I've already filled, so another one seems in order! Good build quality, attractive styling, and very functional...quite a fine product...I'd love another one!

Jason

mlbillow

mlbillow

Audioholic Intern
Slappa Cases are the Best!

Currently, I have 4 of the 40/40 DVD Hard Body cases. These cases are the greatest! I have just about filled these 4 and its about time to order more!

R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
I also have never heard of slappa, nor own any of their products.
From looking at their website, I'd like the DJ 600 pro for my svcd and dvdr movies, and a ipod case for my girl on the side.

Reorx

V

varkeast

Junior Audioholic
i dont currently own any slappa products, but i just found out that my old cd case has started scratching discs and the pocket material leaves marks causing them to skip. definately need something new to protect them better, maybe a 160 case

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
Looked through their products and they seem well made. I like the D2 pockets - would be great to have that type of systems in a flippable drawer system for my DVD collection. Other than that maybe the Ipod cases (just got a mini and will probably get a 20gb soon, give the mini to my wife).

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis