Enter to Win: $100 off Carada Screen OR $300 off Masquerade System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Carada wants your opinion!

Carada is giving away a coupon worth $100 off the price of a Carada Projection Screen OR $300 off the price of a Carada Masquerade system to five (5) randomly selected eligible winners. The coupon must be used within 6 months of the drawing date.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence, (3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Contest Questions: As part of your home theater setup, do you plan to calibrate your projector? If so, what calibration tools do you plan to use? (i.e. Avia disc, meters, sensors, etc.). Would you consider hiring a professional to calibrate your video system?

See Carada.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on March 31st 2008. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TVJon

Audioholic
>>Contest Questions: As part of your home theater setup, do you plan to calibrate your projector? If so, what calibration tools do you plan to use? (i.e. Avia disc, meters, sensors, etc.). Would you consider hiring a professional to calibrate your video system?

I'd consider calibrating my PJ, but need to educate myself on the costs, process and benefits. I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make. I've heard of the Avia disk but don't know enough about it.

TVJon

mpompey

mpompey

Senior Audioholic
>>Contest Questions: As part of your home theater setup, do you plan to calibrate your projector? If so, what calibration tools do you plan to use? (i.e. Avia disc, meters, sensors, etc.). Would you consider hiring a professional to calibrate your video system?
I've calibrated my Optoma with the Avia setup DVD. The colors were to bright straight outta the box.

I've never considered hiring a professional to calibrate any of my gear. Between this site and the internet, I've always been able to find out the info I need.

jakies

jakies

Enthusiast
I am currently in the planning stages of my theater. I plan on using the Avia DVD for calibration.

D

Dezoris

Audioholic
1. Calibrate: Avia, DVE on each device
2. I would consider someone for the video calibration if they had experience with newer systems and the costs was not more than $200.

Anagoge

Anagoge

Junior Audioholic
I have calibrated my home theater video system, but it is a Plasma TV, not a projector. I used some THX blue filter glasses, the GetGray calibration disc, and also ran the tests on the HQV/SiliconOptics disc. I considered hiring a professional, but didn't see one locally after a quick search and I actually enjoyed reading about calibration and performing it myself.

K

kono144

Junior Audioholic
As part of your home theater setup, do you plan to calibrate your projector?
Yes, Avia disk

Would you consider hiring a professional to calibrate your video system?
Yes but generally the price is out of my range

B

bearearz

Junior Audioholic
Carada Screen OR $300 off Masquerade System!

As part of your home theater setup, do you plan to calibrate your projector?
Yes, Avia disk as well as meter

Would you consider hiring a professional to calibrate your video system?
Yes, alltough the price is out of my afordable-range too..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis