Enter to Win: $100 off Carada Screen OR $300 off Masquerade System!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tom Andry

Tom Andry

Speaker of the House
Carada wants your opinion!

Carada is giving away a coupon worth $100 off the price of a Carada Projection Screen OR $300 off the price of a Carada Masquerade system to five (5) randomly selected eligible winners. The coupon must be used within 6 months of the drawing date.

To be eligible to win, you must: 1) Be a registered Audioholics forum member, 2) Have USA Residence, (3) Answer the following questions in this contest thread.

Contest Questions: Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device? If not, do you plan to in the near future? Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system?

See Carada.com for information on their current product lineup.​

Note this contest ends on January 31st 2008. Winners will be drawn shortly thereafter.

Have fun and good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
T

TVJon

Audioholic
>>Contest Questions: Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device? If not, do you plan to in the near future? Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system?

Not yet. I'm not mujch of a gamer but might do it as a way to kill two birds with one stone... like adding a gaming system/blue ray player at the same time. The idea of those intense gaming graphics on a big screen does sound appealing.

TVJon

F

feffpig

Audiophyte
carada contest entry

Contest Questions:

Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device?
No.

If not, do you plan to in the near future?
Not that I'm aware...too much fun watching "boomer" movies on my 100" Carada screen (a new masquerade screen would be a very nice addition)!

Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system? Not yet, just on PCs so far. My kids have Xbox and playstation on old SD TVs (27 and 36") at their houses.

Z

z888

Audiophyte
Carada Questions

Contest Questions: Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device? If not, do you plan to in the near future? Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system?

Answer: No, but yes I am planning to hook one up in the near future. And Yes I have played a video game on a front projection system, with a 106" screen, it was awesome!!! :D

M

mjfoster77

Audioholic
contest

Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device? If not, do you plan to in the near future? Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system

A:Yes I have all 3 next gen systems hooked up. And no I haven't played a video game on a front projector yet! I'm starting to look at projectors... I want to go big.

C

Cozmo

Audioholic

No, I don't have a gaming system currently hooked up, but I plan to look at the Xbox or PS3 once I get a projection system and screen. I have not played a video game on a FP system, but I heard it's great!

-Cozmo

K

kono144

Junior Audioholic
Contest Questions: Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device? no
If not, do you plan to in the near future? yes
Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system? no

J

Jim Robbins

Audioholic
Darn, I am not eligible for the coupon, but I just have to answer these questions...

YES, I have an XBox 360, a Wii, and a PS3 all hooked up to my home theater system right now. It is a front projection system, and I am totally spoiled. (Panasonic AE2000u and a Carada 106" screen) I complain when I have to go to a friends house and play split screen on his little 50" tv. *grin*

drmiller

Audiophyte
Contest Question

>>Contest Questions: Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device? If not, do you plan to in the near future? Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system?

Yes, I have a playstation 3 connected to my 60 inch rear projection SXRD display. We often play games and watch movies on this setup. Would love to do so on a bigger format!

M

mluttermoser

Enthusiast

Yeah I have my Xbox 360 hooked up to my current home theater. I plan on hooking it up to my new projector I am getting in two weeks. Then I will be playing it on a front projector.

R

Registered

Audiophyte

Yes I do. In fact this is one of the primary reasons I purchased the projection unit. On a monthly basis I have a gaming night, where I get together with friends using two projection units incorporated into a high-end audio system. We sit back to back and load up our favorite multiplayer games. After experiencing this type of gaming, most of my friends have purchased their own projection system to enjoy themselves. Best of all, it really is quite affordable! :D

T

tiggers

Enthusiast

Not really. Have a couple joystick games, but those don't really count.

I do plan on buying a WII for the family on our rear-projection and hooking my computer up to my projector for online games when my HT is done.

N

nhpm510

Audioholic
No gaming system hooked up to my PJ. May or may not in the future. Nt a big gamer.
No gaming on the PJ yet. Use the old Sony RPTV.

S

Swizzle44

Enthusiast

Yes I have all of my gaming systems hooked up. Unfortunately i have never played on a front projection system but due to the limited space of college and living arrangements hopefully after graduation i can finally get my first projector

aberkowitz

aberkowitz

Audioholic Field Marshall

I currently have my PS3 hooked up to a 46 inch Samsung LCD and I absolutely love it. I have played on a front projection system (friend's house) and it blew me away. Once I move out of NYC and buy a house, I will be building a dedicated HT room and will hook up a projector of my own.

A

alpnut

Audiophyte

No gaming system at this time, maybe in the future. I have not played a front projected video game.

W

wyllisx1

Junior Audioholic
No but my kids would love for me to get one.
no
no

D

drand48

Audiophyte
Do you currently have a gaming system hooked up to your video display device?
No

If not, do you plan to in the near future?
I plan on trying it out. Two causes for hesitation are bulb-life and monopolizing the "theater" for gaming. It's appealing to have one location for gaming and one for movies.

Have you ever played a video game on a front projection system?
No

V

valerielance

Audiophyte

PS 2 system.
Occasionally play on front projection system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis