Enter to Win: $100 off AV123 Order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Reorx

Full Audioholic
Contest Question: What do you think is AV123’s best product and why?
I have never actually heard any of AV123's products. But I've read great reviews on their bookshelf, Center, and subwoofers. I am interested in the Rocket ULW-10 Subwoofer and their larger speakers. It will definately be in my top 5 to evaluate.

supervij

supervij

Audioholic General
I too have never actually heard anything from AV123. But I've looked at the site many times. I'm intrigued by the Onix R-DES. If Tom Andry has good things to say about it, then I'd like to hear more! More uniform sounds, reduced boominess . . . yeah, I'd like to test that one out.

cheers,
supervij

J

jdbwolverines

Audioholic Intern
To me, being a college student, money is a fairly large concern. That is why I think your X-series products are amazing. The x-ls speakers that I've heard sound better than some speakers that cost 5 times as much. I'm really excited to hear the new x-sls and x-cs coming soon.

S

squire.10@osu.e

Audioholic Intern
I have not had the good fortune of experience with any of AV123's products. I hear nothing but terrific things, and all of the products look absolutely gorgeous. I'm EXTREMELY interested in R-DES--if only it were available for Mac!!! We'll see...

B

Bambus

Enthusiast
The speakers are their greatest product. THey offer a wide range of great speakers for every bugdet.

richeydog

richeydog

Audioholic Intern
I think their greatest product that I own is the RSC200. I never heard a better center speaker. Granted, I've only listened to and owned the lower budget JBL center speakers(ec25, S-centerII) :D , so I never thought(at the time) that it could get any better.

Once I put BIGFOOT into my system, I was obvious that this was something special. Dialogue in movies is clearer. Much more overall presence. Off axis listening is great! It plays bigger, badder, and with authority. I couldn't be happier. The low price I paid to get it makes it even sweeter. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis