Energy Act6 speaker package

T

thecoolguy11

Audioholic Intern
A few days back I wrote about buying small speakers. I've now narrowed my search to three speakers
The PSB intros
The Paradigm Cinema 70
Energy Act6.

I tried all these speakers, but unfortunately at three different stores. Since the Energy speakers were setup the best(I think) I liked these the most. Has anyone tried/used these speakers. These are relatively new and I have not managed to read any reviews on these speakers. Does anyone know how good or bad these speakers are?

Thanks

annunaki

annunaki

I installed the ACT6 speaker system for a customer with a Denon AVR-3805. The system is very flexible in mounting configurations. The system, overall performs pretty well. It actually sounds decent on music for being a sub/sat system. For $800 retail it does a nice job. However, I would still take 4 decent, inexpensive bookshelves with a matching center instead. Musical performance is a big priority for me.

S

sheep

energy take 5.1

the energy take 5.1 is another stellar performing sub/sat system from energy.
i think it retails for 900cad, but its subwoofer is better then the act's, and the sats are better.

My neighboor is running just the sats from that set up for background music in his living room, and i was suprised at the about of bass they can produce.

sheep

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis