Employee of the Month

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Just watched this movie. It was great! Not for kids. Not for the system, but the best movie I have seen in a long time!

Shinerman

Shinerman

Senior Audioholic
Zumbo,

My wife and I just watched it this last friday. Weird Huh? We thought this was going to be more of a comedy when we first picked it up. Man, what a dark, funny, sick movie. I loved it! Steve Zahn (sp?) is always great and he really shined in this movie. Strange way to make a living? The end was pretty cool and was pretty ridiculous, but in a good way. Definitely worth the rental fee and a must see for those who have not seen it.

BTW, did your rental have the previews for movies named , Blessed, Coronado, and some movies with the name Fear in it with James Spader. I plan to rent all three of them. They look really cool. I have notice that staight to video movies are getting better and better. I love finding cool movies like Employee of the Month, Donnie Darko, Boon Dock Saints, etc.

Oh, picked up Primus yesterday and the wife is out of town tonight. Plan on kicking back and enjoying it start to finish.

Shinerman

Z

zumbo

Audioholic Spartan
Shinerman said:
Zumbo,

My wife and I just watched it this last friday. Weird Huh? We thought this was going to be more of a comedy when we first picked it up. Man, what a dark, funny, sick movie. I loved it! Steve Zahn (sp?) is always great and he really shined in this movie. Strange way to make a living? The end was pretty cool and was pretty ridiculous, but in a good way. Definitely worth the rental fee and a must see for those who have not seen it.

BTW, did your rental have the previews for movies named , Blessed, Coronado, and some movies with the name Fear in it with James Spader. I plan to rent all three of them. They look really cool. I have notice that staight to video movies are getting better and better. I love finding cool movies like Employee of the Month, Donnie Darko, Boon Dock Saints, etc.

Oh, picked up Primus yesterday and the wife is out of town tonight. Plan on kicking back and enjoying it start to finish.

Shinerman
Don't remember the previews. Glad you checked it out. Let me know how you like the Primus. I hope you are able to watch most of it in one shot. :cool:

I did catch another one I enjoyed. "The Door in the Floor". Strange. I like 'em weird. :D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis