Emotiva Spring Sale

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
For a limited time you can take 10% off selected items and get free shipping.

Link
Spring savings from Emotiva!
For a limited time take 10% off the following Emotiva favorites:
XPA-5 five-channel power amplifier - $809 | was $899
XPA-3 three-channel power amplifier - $629 | was $699
mini-X a-100 stereo flex amplifier - $197 | was $219
USP-1 stereo pre-amplifier - $404 | was $449
UPA-1 monoblock power amplifier - $314 | was $349

Enter code TAKE10 at checkout.

J

jcl

Senior Audioholic
They also have a sale on the x-ref speakers & subs -
20% off X-Ref speakers and subwoofers. Spend $1,500 on X-Ref and get 15% off, spend $2,000 on X-Ref and get 20% off

I

Impelled

Junior Audioholic
Damn, the only thing I want is the XPA-2 and its not discounted.
No surprise really, I'm on a 2 month waiting list for one!

AUDIOCRAZE

AUDIOCRAZE

Junior Audioholic
they also have a sweet deal. A processor upgrade certificate that you get (at no additional charge) when you buy the UMC-1 will get you 40% off the new XMC-1 when it’s available. Full price of the XMC-1 will be $1,499; with the upgrade certificate you get it for $899.

tattoo_Dan

tattoo_Dan

Banned
they also now have power conditioner/power dist units discounted. http://shop.emotiva.com/collections/accessories

"We are passing the savings onto our customers and are selling the CMX-2 precision AC line and restoration & common mode filter system and CMX-6 precision common mode AC line filter and power distribution system for new low prices. The CMX-2 was $199 and is now $99;
the CMX-6 was $199 and is now $119."

V

Volta

Audioholic Intern
Their fantastic Airmotiv monitors are also on sale. Apparently trying to move these out for new products. These are great little speakers.

go to emotiva's pro website for the deals (I cannot post links)

I

Impelled

Junior Audioholic
I got my XPA-2 about a week ago and although I didnt believe there would be a 'big' difference between an Onkyo 875 (bi-amped front channels), the difference is damn big.
I've got pretty revealing speakers and and a superb DAC though so the difference on some other systems may not be as large.

Basic differences:
A lot more air to the sound, tons of it.
Lots more detail that previously couldnt be heard.
It controls the speakers better and responds much deeper.

The sound is so compelling, on its first day I did around 12 hours of listening before I fell asleep and continued after I woke up :)
There is so much extra detail to be had!

G

gotchaforce

Junior Audioholic
How much does shipping an xpa-2 to uk cost exactly??

I

Impelled

Junior Audioholic
I was quoted this by Emotiva:

XPA-2
$799.00

FedEx International Economy
$227.69

Customs said this on the phone, not guaranteed correct they say on the msg you have to listen to before they answer:

Sound amplifier:
8518408099 - tariff code
4.5% duty, applies to freight as well
20% vat on the amp

You also have to pay a bank transfer charge of £20 I think, could have been £40, and a currency conversion charge less than £20.
Soz, didnt write it down.
They may ask you if you want to pay any currency conversion charges at the other end.
I didnt know what to say but didnt want there to be any problems so I offered to pay them.

I havent received any bills yet, so dont know the actual final cost.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Interesting that they put the UMC-1 back up. It was gone from the site for a while. The display on my Marantz is starting to fail, so I may need to replace it soon.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis