racquetman

racquetman

Audioholic Chief
Anyone else see this movie?

Normally I love Cameron Crowe movies, but this was just painful. Definitely 2 hours of my life I want back. I was actually out of my seat begging for this movie to end. I had to fast forward through the last 10 minutes just to keep my sanity (and keep from breaking the DVD in half).

I'm interested in whether anyone disliked this movie as much as me. I actually gave it 1 star in Netflix - I have to really loath a movie to give it a single star.

anamorphic96

anamorphic96

Audioholic General
alandamp said:
Anyone else see this movie?

Normally I love Cameron Crowe movies, but this was just painful. Definitely 2 hours of my life I want back. I was actually out of my seat begging for this movie to end. I had to fast forward through the last 10 minutes just to keep my sanity (and keep from breaking the DVD in half).

I'm interested in whether anyone disliked this movie as much as me. I actually gave it 1 star in Netflix - I have to really loath a movie to give it a single star.
I agree this was his WORST film to date. I love Cameron but this flick sucked. Even if Kirsten is easy on the eyes. My favorite by Cameron is Almost Famous.

But I guess the thing to keep in mind is all great directors will produce a flop or two. If they didn't I would wonder why.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis