Elemental Designs 3-way Tower Speakers (A6-6T6) - Northern Virginia/DC area - $270

Q

Qwiklap

Audiophyte
I have a lightly used pair of Elemental Designs A6-6T6 3-way floorstanding speakers. They have a 1.3" silk dome tweeter, 6.3" Mid-range and two 6.3" bass drivers. The bass is tight and well defined. The imaging is amazing for the price point. They sound great for music and movies. Sonically and operationally perfect. Some minor scuffs and scratches on the painted surfaces. These are very high quality speakers -- developed by a highly regard internet direct speaker company, that unfortunately went out of business last year (all of their products were over-engineered and priced well). These speakers compare favorably to any towers under $1000/pair. Here is link to a review of the speakers --GoodSound! Equipment Review -- Elemental Designs A6-6T6 Loudspeakers (12/2008)

I have the grills (which have always been attached) and I believe I have the floor spikes (even if I don't -- standard spikes work). I will take pictures of the actual units when I get home (this is a stock photo). You are welcome to come by and hear them.

I have the matching center channel -- but I was not planning on selling it. But I will throw it in for an extra $125.

I am only selling because I am going to something smaller. I am patient, price is firm. Please don't bother with lowball offers. Pickup only (these things weigh 50 lbs per speaker). Cash only! No trades! I am in the DC/NoVA area.

No pets and no smoking home, adult owned -- these are clean. I can email pics on request.

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Mr Lighty

Audiophyte
Hi, thought I"d take a chance an see if you had any Elemental Designs speakers you would like to part with.
Thank You

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis