P

PrimalTrombone

Audioholic Intern
So I've been pretty happy with the Andrew Jones Pioneer Tower speakers. Lately I've felt the bug to upgrade to something nicer looking so I'm looking at the elac bookshelves now that they are available in Walnut finish. It's fake but has a stronger WAF than black boxes.

I guess my real question is, will I be satisfied with an upgrade to the debut B6 or should I spend extra cash and get the ub5 bookshelves? Both are available in "Walnut." I'm running a sub so bass extension isn't important. This is primarily for music of all kinds.

Thanks!

zieglj01

zieglj01

Audioholic Spartan
No one can guarantee that you would be happy -- is Elac your only desire?

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
If you want really good bookshelf speakers the Def Tech Studio monitors are excellent and are on an incredible sale right now. They are very accurate and detailed speakers.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Are you just trying to follow Andrew Jones by going with Elac? How important is WAF? What's the budget?

P

PrimalTrombone

Audioholic Intern
They don't need to be Andrew Jones speakers, just ones that sound great and are easier on the eyes. Rbh R5BI are intriguing as well.

H

Hetfield

Audioholic Samurai
They don't need to be Andrew Jones speakers, just ones that sound great and are easier on the eyes. Rbh R5BI are intriguing as well.
Yeah they get great reviews the forums. RBH seems like a great, great choice. You won't go wrong with them from all I have read.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis