"edit post" button MIA

C

copmagnet82

Junior Audioholic
How come my "edit post" button is missing? I wanted to edit my post and I can't delete it nor edit it.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
It is only available for 360 minutes. After that the forum config makes the edit control disappear. Your posts can only be edited for 6 hours.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk 2

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
It is only available for 360 minutes. After that the forum config makes the edit control disappear. Your posts can only be edited for 6 hours.
Wow. Informative about the forum and conversion of time units.

Two thumbs up.

:D

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Whether it does or not, there are still units for it. :)
Phooey. Those units are one of the ways the government and major corporations maintain control over us and lull us into a mindless lassitude. :eek:

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
Phooey. Those units are one of the ways the government and major corporations maintain control over us and lull us into a mindless lassitude. :eek:
You might want to hold back on sharing some of that info during your next phone interview...for a job teaching our kids...

You know, because not everyone is as enlightened as you are, yet.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You might want to hold back on sharing some of that info during your next phone interview...for a job teaching our kids...

You know, because not everyone is as enlightened as you are, yet.
As much as I'm joking, I knew a teacher or two who would tell you that with a straight face. Then again, with salaries what they are in most states the profession ain't exactly attracting the best and brightest anymore. I think I just burned myself..........

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis