Echo-connected outdoor speaker

Z

zigzag03

Audioholic Intern
I'm looking for nothing more than a simple speaker that can live outdoors and mirror the music being played indoors on the Echo. I can't find anything that is just a speaker. It's always another Echo-like device. Bluetooth kills the source inside when paired to something outside. Can anyone suggest anything? Searched endlessly on all the usual sources. Thank you.

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
I'm looking for nothing more than a simple speaker that can live outdoors and mirror the music being played indoors on the Echo. I can't find anything that is just a speaker. It's always another Echo-like device. Bluetooth kills the source inside when paired to something outside. Can anyone suggest anything? Searched endlessly on all the usual sources. Thank you.
If you want good sound, you need speakers that are wired to something inside of the house. Outdoor sound requires a lot more power than indoors because the sound isn't confined by boundaries (walls, ceiling, etc). You can minimize the loss by aiming the speakers toward the house and that also prevents sending the sound toward your neighbors with no real benefit. Find speakers you like, design the rest of the system, accordingly.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis