speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Who knew the Easter Bunny could fight? I mean he is not messing around. Take a look:

Hope that you all had a good Easter. Looks like the Easter Bunny had a rough one.......LOL!!!! :D

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Really? Thought this was hilarious. It even was on my local news this morning. Only got a glimpse of it though. Figured it would be on youtube and viola it was there.....LOL!!! :p

Cheers,

Phil

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
You don't mess with the Easter Bunny. The muscle it takes to hop around like that means Easter Bunny can kick you into the next county!

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
You don't mess with the Easter Bunny. The muscle it takes to hop around like that means Easter Bunny can kick you into the next county!
At the end of the video it looks like the Easter Bunny was ready to go for another round......LOL!!!! ROFLMAO! :D Hate it that his Easter Sunday was a tough one. :eek:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey, came across the video clip of Steven Seagal talking some smack. Here is the video:

Then, there is this here:

Okat that is it! I have had it. Everybody knows that the toughest and best Martial Artist is the Karate Kid AND Mr Miagi is the best Master period! :p You know the ole "wipe on" "wipe off" thing. And what about that kick? Not to mention, the Easter Bunny would have to be in the Top Three.....LOL!!!! :D

Cheers,

Phil

Last edited:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis