Easiest system & Games

G

griffinconst

Senior Audioholic
Hey guys.....I'm 47 and haven't really played any games since Super Mario Bros on Nintendo, yeah I know, stop laughing. I also played Pac Man and Donkey Kong when they were new way back in the day.
Well, I see all these cool looking games and the killer graphics and really want to buy a system. I've tried playing with my nephew but the controllers these days do way to many things. I just don't have the hand eye coodination and won't be able to memorize 20 different thing I would have to do on the controller.
So.....which system has the most simple controls and a bunch of easy to play games that aren't for pre-schoolers? I've used a Wii but it doesn't seem to have the really good graghics or the best games but it may be that I just haven't seen the right Wii games. Does anyone have some good advice for me on this? It would be great if the system also had Blu-Ray but easy to play games with good graphics is the most important thing.
By the way, do all the new systems have Blu-Ray?
Thanks for your help.

J

jostenmeat

Audioholic Spartan
Only the PS3 is BD. I'm not a gamer, but it's not so much the console as it is the game you choose. You can probably rent games to test them, and if you love it, buy it (as used too).

If you like Donkey Kong, you must see this movie, The King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. The characters, omg, you couldn't have casted it any better (if you got to choose actors; but they're not actors), and yes the crazy thing is that it's a real documentary.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
PS3 is the only one with Blu-ray. The Wii has the easier games, but as you already noticed, the graphics aren't as good as the Xbox or PS3. The downside is, there aren't going to be a lot of "simple" games on either the Xbox or PS3.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis