Dynomite duo, Yamaha MX & NS-1000

H

Hondaman

Enthusiast
<font color='#000000'>After a great deal of research and lots of reading here in AH I have to say the choices I made and equipment I now have are fantastic.
The Yamaha MX-1000 Amp and NS-1000M speakers are a match that will be hard to beat at any price.
I must pass on some well earned thanks to many here who helped me in the decision making process. In particular,
Yamahaluver, shared his vast knowledge and information base and went well above the norm to assist me in getting just the right gear suited to my needs and taste. Hats off to the Doc

This combination is awe-inspiring in every way and the power produced by the MX-1000 is unbelievable. The reproduction accuracy of the NS-1000M speakers is legendary and makes one wonder why Yamaha ever quit making this model for the US market.
Thanks to all who assisted me either direct or in direct and keep up the great forum.</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
Yamahaluver

Yamahaluver

Audioholic General
<font color='#0000FF'>Many thanks for your compliment Hondaman, it seems in the end it was the ultimate victory of your ears over anything and that is a reason to celebrate.

Enjoy your system.
</font>

Last edited by a moderator:
newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis