Dynaudio Audience 52SE review -- when?

A

abe

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Hi Gene,   I heard the review is coming a while ago but can't find it anywhere on Audioholics.   Is it still be reviewed?   if so when will be the 'big' day?

abe</font>

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
<font color='#000000'>Abe, after I finish my Denon DVD-5900 review, I will be focusing on the Dynaudio 52SE speakers. &nbsp;Sorry, for the delay, but until I can quit my dayjob things sometimes take longer than anticipated.</font>

A

abe

Junior Audioholic
<font color='#000000'>Gene, &nbsp;you are one heck of lucky guy that you can get your hands on all those fancy gears!!!

I will keep my figures crossed for the Dynaudio's. &nbsp;I am very curious on the Audience series as I've never auditioned them before. &nbsp;I know the Contour line is out of this world.

Thanks!

Abe</font>

G

<font color='#000000'>Gene,
Its now April 18th. &nbsp;Any luck with the review of the 52SE's? &nbsp;I'm still interested in seeing what you have to say about them.</font>

R

Randymann

Audiophyte
Well I guess it must not be. Has anyone had a chance to audition these Dynaudio 52SE's yet?

TIA

gene

gene

Audioholics Master Chief
Administrator
Randy;

I sent you at least two replies in PM about this. Perhaps you didn't get them due to the forum move? I have these speakers and plan on reviewing them after I finish up a few cable articles and reviews. So far they are a fine sounding speaker with excellent bass response. They are definately worth auditioning if you have a local dealer.

R

Randymann

Audiophyte
Gene,

That is great news. I will look for it in the future. I don't know what to say regarding the PM's. It states upon entering the forums that I do not have any PM's. Your right, it must have something to do with the move, at least i'm hoping that is the case.

Thanks

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis